Betrayal

It had been two days since Lance had donned his new red eyes, I spent ages trying to figure out how long it would take them to go back to normal, or how to get rid of it right away. Lance was still feeling skeptical about them, so I made sure to reassure him any time I could, besides they looked rather, lovely on him, but they didn't match his personality.

Any time Lance would attempt to approach Cosmo, he would hiss and growl not recognising him, I don't know how I knew this but Cosmo thought that Lance was a wicked person, he could just sense it, although I'm still not quite sure why I had this information, I decided to test it. Cosmo was never wrong.

I decided on finally testing out this theory, when Lance had offered to show me how to make the ta-kos? He was supplied with all sort of equipment, Knives, a chopping board all the sort, I wanted to see if he would do anything while I turned my back, now that I think about it Lance had been acting quite strange lately, always talking about home and how much he missed it, and I would hear him mumble about, if this was a mistake, but, I don't think he had realised I had ever heard.

He never even flirts with me anymore, and moves away when I try and kiss him, but I just dismissed his peculiar behaviour, it was probably just because of his eyes anyway, but I was so relived and happy when he offered to teach me how to make the ta-kos?, whatever, I give up.

I managed to brew up an elixir that when I closed my eyes and focused, I would have the ability to see whatever was behind me, I felt bad for not trusting Lance, but I knew something was off.

He had called me into the tent, and began the preparation, he asked me to come up and dice some white onion, while he disappeared behind me, I closed my eyes and focused on the area Lance was in, he had a sadistic look in his, Red eyes and held a rather large knife in a sickening way, he was about to plunge it into my back with no remorse, but I doged as quickly as he came and opened my eyes, his knife had gotten stuck in the chopping board, as I held the small knife I was previously using to his back.

"Lance! whats gotten into you?" I asked with visible fear in my horrified eyes,"D-Drop the knife o-or I won't hesitate to hurt you!" I threatened, I wouldn't actually but I had to make him believe I would.

He let go and moved towards the middle of the tent, I adjusted my position, so that I now had the knife to his throat.

"Please, I don't think you would. You, love me, and that has made you weak." He spat

"Who are you, you're not Lance!" I yelled at him, hopping to attract Cosmo's attention, luckily, it did, I moved out the way as Cosmo pranced on him, not going too far, just restraining him.

I ran out to get some rope, searching frantically for it. I found it hiding in a bunch of Lance's stuff, which were now scattered all over the forest floor, as it approached night time. I ran inside the tent, and rushed to his side. Cosmo got off him, while I tied him up, and sat him up against the wall.

I asked him again, "Who are you?!" 

"The name's Lance." He replied sarcastically

"I know Lance, he would never do something like this, he would never betray me."

"Well you're wrong. Deal with it." He said in a vicious tone.

It hit me. He was Lance, but not the right one, he was Lance if lance was evil, his eyes are the opposite of blue, evil. I guess now I really knew what the side affects are, it turns you to the opposite of what you are, your personality, and Looking deep into his eyes you can tell he was not our original Lance.

I thought that maybe we could wait it out, but for now, he's going to be tied up at all times, I'll leave Cosmo to watch him, incase he tried anything, I really hoped that he would be back to normal by morning, I couldn't stand other Lance, but at least I know that my Lance would never do that to me! But, I can't shake the feeling that some of the things he said could've been true, I know it's a different Lance, but they still share the same thoughts, maybe.

I can't help but feel so alone right now, I wouldn't even probably be alive right now if Lance hadn't saved me, he even aided to me getting magic! 

I really love him, and I know that, I'm not weak for that but, Lance could probably be living his best life right now if I hadn't got him mixed in with me. He would have Hunk, and Pidge, and Veronica back, but I basically made him to throw his life away, for me!

Before i started appearing with Lance at school, he was loved by everyone, he was the star student, but I ruined his reputation, he said he didn't mind, but I feel like he would give anything to go back to those times, without me.

All I had to do was wait till morning, Lance loves me, I know he does.

MY HANDS ARE CRAMPING, anyway Keithy boy has some insecurities, meanwhile where ever Lance is, he's sleeping, dreaming about tacos... Hope you enjoyed!

Till next time