Revealed

'She sighed,Ok then, let me tell you a little story.'

"Once upon a time I fell in love, it wasn't that simple though. You see My Family came from a long line of alchemistic aristocrats, who intended for me to marry well and carry on the family legacy, holding on to a title for as long as they could," she said with a slight glare to nobody in particular.

"So, they found this family of esteemed alchemists to marry me of to, I hated it."

 "I did everything i could to rebel against them, not just because I wasn't ok with being married off to someone I didn't even know, but because I was already in love with your father, we refused to be apart it didn't help that the man I was being married off to was wicked and vile."

"I had to leave everything I knew and loved." 

"The only thing I didn't miss was my sister, she was jealous because she wanted the life with a rich husband and no worries, but ultimately she was my sister, and she was sad to see me go."

"Being married to him was worse than could imagine, but I found comfort in the friendship of the guards who were loyal to me. Me and your dad managed to keep our relationship secret for as long as we could, but when my, 'husband' found out and he was livid. He planned to kill me, and make a show of it, but I escaped with some of the guards and got out alive, your father wasn't so lucky," She said with a solemn look.

"You see, while I was holed up in his castle trying to evade his advances, I trained, waiting for the right moment to escape, we were caught then - turns out they were expecting us, and your father, he... he sacrificed himself for us. He didn't know it, but at the time I was pregnant. So, before I had to flee I decided it would be safer to leave you with my sister, and she gladly accepted."

"I'm sorry. But I did what I had to, for you Keith"She said as she finished her story.

I just sat there and stared at her, I didn't know what to feel. I admit that now I thought about it, my mother-, I mean my, uh, aunt, and my new mother did have certain noticeable similarities.

"I, ... I believe you." I said, even though I was having a hard time doing it.

"Wait," I said, remembering things that didn't add up, "If my dad was wasn't the powerful alchemist, and My aunt always called me a half-blood, is it true? What am I?" I said slightly panicking.

"Your father, wasn't exactly one of the ranks he, well Keith, I can't tell you yet. I'm sorry, Only fate can."

I wanted to yell, but I knew this was probably hard for her too, so I decided to be patient.

"I understand."

With all that awkward silence, I thought over everything with Lance again, so what if he was in the wrong, I still loved him, and with Allura still out there I knew she wouldn't go down without a fight.

Seeing as my mother (she was gonna take some getting used to) was here, looking like some kinda badass warrior queen, maybe she could teach me?

I knew it would would be unlikely that I would see lance again soon, so why not make the most of that time.

I swallowed all of my anxiety and mustered up the courage to ask her, but first her name.

"uhum." I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"uh, you never mentioned your name..." I said while trying to make the conversation seem less awkward than it actually was.

"Oh." She answered plainly.

"It's... Krolia."

I nodded awkwardly.

A few minutes later, one of her guards came into the tent, and whispered something in her ear. She nodded silently back, and waited a couple seconds as her guard walked out the tent, when she abruptly stood up and said,

"Excuse me for a moment," she said, then stopped in her track, "Keith.", she continued.

I waited there for a bit, just poking around at her stuff, then after a long period of time had passed, I got impatient, and decided to see what was taking her so long.

I got out there, and saw her and all her guards gathered round a tree stump, discussing something, but as soon as I walked out, all heads swivelled round to me, stopping everything in its tracks.

Even though I could feel all eyes on me, I mustered up the courage to ask what was going on,

She stood up, then looked me right in the eye and told me, "He found us."

Lance~

I decided to leave, so I could go look for Keith, but I wasn't very keen on leaving Coran alone with Allura, she seemed unhinged.

I thought he wouldn't be able to look after her, or him all by himself, but he had done it before, and he owed her an explanation about everything, so I packed all my stuff and got ready to say goodbye.

I made my way o Coran's tent, being careful to avoid any confrontation with Allura, and thought of what to say.

Regardless of everything, I had really come to like, and appreciate Coran for the short time I was with him, I've started to feel as if he's my own kooky uncle, and everything's ok. But it wasn't and it probably wouldn't be for a long time.

When I arrived at his tent, I really didn't know what to expect, would he be sad, will he be mad, or would he just abandon all emotion, like the empty rag doll I saw Allura become.

I entered through the flaps of his tent,

"Hey, Coran."

"Ah, Lance my boy!" He said with a crooked smile on his face.

I couldn't help but notice how his hair'd grown a bit, and developed a gray streak, or how the heavy bags under his eyes drooped, as if they were trying to escape him.

He looked at my heavily packed bag and said, 

"This is it. Isn't it." He said his smile fading even more.

"Ah well, it's for the best. Allura needs to find out the truth, from me. I wish you well, Lance. Goodbye."

He said all that need to be said, so I gave him a weak nod, and headed out, ready to face the world.

Alright guys, I give up on promising to update frequently, I'll jus do what I can I guess, and I promise they'll meet again soon!

Till next time