Chapter 23 - Insatiable Lust Or Love

NOTE: Mature content in this chapter, read at your choice, and please do vote & comment.

SIMRAN

SIMRAN

"Ruz, you will be a good girl with Uncle Venice, won't you?"

She cocked her eyebrows at me and snorted, "I am a good girl, only bad when someone begs for it".

Kya krun main iss ladhki ka.

(What should I do with this girl?)

"Okay my baccha (kiddo), enjoy your day and do not trouble your uncle okay?".

She reluctantly nodded and I sighed at her naughty demeanour.

I kissed her forehead and accompanied her outside to the car where Venice was waiting for us quite excitedly like a kid, he seemed exceedingly energetic taking her to the amusement park and a good possibility for him to charm his niece since my baby was so hard to please but I bet she will like him more and more.

"Bye Bhabhi, you take care too and one more thing, please be on guard around that cheaper brother of mine 'cause he is an ass," Venice advised me while hugging me lightly.

I just smiled at him and waved them goodbyes before returning to my room to have my 'me' time since it's been days since I have even relaxed. I stepped inside the bathroom to take a long cosy shower and then headed to bed even if it's midday who cares?

I wanna be a lazy ass today, pretty me but then my thoughts were overrun by his, I miss him, my cold monster.

Where is Zander? I haven't seen him since yesterday's lunch date...

Did something happen? I bet he is onto something, maybe.

I am clueless about him, but happy since I am finally here with him, don't care for reasons since all I want is to stay by his side, and I believe we will make this work, we will be a happy family and a great couple. It's just I need to be honest with him and then everything will be fine.

I can do this, I can be honest with him and he will understand me.

He will...he has to be.