Prologue

In the dimly lit basement of the abandoned factory, a chilling silence hung heavy in the air, broken only by the muffled sounds of agony. Shadows danced across the grimy walls, casting eerie shapes in the corners of the room. The air was thick with the scent of decay and despair, a stark contrast to the rumours of haunting that surrounded the forsaken place.

A lone figure stood amidst the darkness, his presence commanding and menacing. His face obscured by the shadows, he moved with purpose, his steps echoing ominously against the cold concrete floor. In his hand, he held a sleek firearm, its metal glinting dully in the dim light.

Before him lay a man, bound and bloodied, his eyes wide with terror as he stared up at his captor. The man's body trembled uncontrollably, his breaths coming in ragged gasps as he awaited his fate.

With a cold determination, the figure raised the gun, his movements deliberate and unhurried. Three shots rang out in quick succession, each one a deadly echo of vengeance.

The first bullet tore through the man's flesh, striking him between the legs with brutal precision. It was a calculated strike, a reminder of the pain and suffering he had inflicted upon another.

The second bullet found its mark in the man's heart, extinguishing the feeble flicker of humanity that remained within him. There was no mercy in the execution, only a cold, unyielding justice.

Finally, the third bullet found its target between the man's eyes, a final, fatal blow to the source of his wicked intentions. It was a swift and decisive end, leaving no room for doubt or remorse.

As the echoes of gunfire faded into the darkness, the figure turned away, his mission complete. "Raghav, clear the mess," he commanded, his voice devoid of emotion. With a silent nod, his most trusted companion set about the grim task, leaving the basement shrouded once more in the chilling embrace of solitude and death.