Chapter 24: Wedding Night

Author's POV

Aditee and Hukum stood at the doorstep of their grand mansion. The air was filled with anticipation as the ladies of the house performed the aarti ceremony. Aditee's mother-in-law, Radha maa, placed a kalash brimming with rice at the doorstep and asked Aditee to gently kick it, spilling the rice for good luck. Following this, Gauri maa presented a plate filled with Kumkum-infused water by Aditee's feet, while Gayatri maa unfurled a one-meter-long white cloth in front of the plate.

Sumitra Dadi then invited Aditee to step into the Kumkum plate and walk gracefully on the cloth. As Aditee began this symbolic act, Hukum extended his hand, offering support and guidance.

In a moment of significance, Indrajeet Papa placed his hand on Aditee's head and spoke with warmth and affection, "Ghar mein aapka swagat hai, Aditee. Aap is ghar ki Lakshmi aur Raunak bankar aayi hain. Hum vaada karte hain ki is ghar mein aapka niradar nahi hoga aur aapko hamesha samman aur pyaar milega." ( "Welcome to our home, Aditee. You have arrived here as the prosperity and joy of this household. We promise that you will always be treated with respect and love in this home.")

Kritika escorted Aditee to Hukum's room, guiding her with a warm smile. Inside, the room was adorned with rose petals, creating a romantic atmosphere. Kritika assisted Aditee in freshening up, ensuring she felt comfortable. After helping her settle on the beautifully decorated bed, Kritika wished Aditee good luck with a wink before exiting the room, leaving Aditee to await Hukum's arrival in anticipation.

Aditee's POV

I sat on the bed, folding my knees to my chest, my ghoonghat pulled low over my face. Tonight made me extremely nervous, and as I waited, the door to the room opened, and Hukum entered. My heart began to race at his arrival.

He locked the door and took a seat in front of me, his presence commanding the room. He held my hands in his and kissed my knuckles. I giggled as his beard tickled me a little. 

Kya bohot intezaar karwaya hamne hamari Apsara ko?”, he teased. (Did make my Apsara wait for too long?)

Ji nahi.”, I answered, my voice ever so timid. (Not really)

He then held my ghoonghat and placed it above my head.

Haaye! Kitni pyari lag rahi hai hamari dulhan.”, he said his hands over his chest. ( Haaye. My bride is looking so lovely.)

I just moved my head towards the other direction due to shyness. He chuckled and pulled me closer, hugging me protectively. 

We stayed like that some quiet moments and then he broke the silence lifting my chin, “Muh Dikhai nahi mangengi?

(Won't you ask your Muh Dikhai?)

Muh toh apne pehli hi dekh liya. Magar aap kuchh denge toh mana nahi karenge.

(You have already seen my face. But I won't refuse if you are willing to give it.)

Hmm. Abhi aate hai.” (I'll be right back.)

He moved towards the drawer on the bedside and took out a gift-wrapped box from it. He came and sat beside me again handing me the box. I unwrapped it slowly and saw the same ‘Jhanjhar’ I had liked but didn't buy when we went shopping. I looked at him. He was smiling, his eyes filled with love and adoration.

Mujhe yeh Muh Dikhai ka tohfa kafi achcha laga lekin yeh bohot heavy hai, Rudraksh.

(I love this gift of yours but these are too heavy, Rudraksh.)

Toh?”, he questioned. (So)

Mai chal nahi paungi inhe pehenkar.”, I reasoned. (I won't be able to walk in them.)

His expressions changed from playful arrogance to teasing smirk. In a moment I was straddling him. My eyes widened and a gasp left my mouth because of his move. My hands made their way to his biceps. 

He moved closer to my ear rubbing his beard on my cheek and whispered in his signature deep voice, “Chalna kaha hai tumhe inhe pehenkar?  Just wear these and keep your pretty feet on my shoulders. I'll handle the rest.” (Who said that you would walk in them?)

I was sure that my cheeks had turned tomato red due to his boldness. He held my waist and grinded me on himself while biting my cheek. I could feel him rock hard even with my heavy lehenga. 

He started kissing my jawline affectionately and asked, “Where is my gift, baby?

huh

He explained, “The punishment I gave you, little one. Where have you written it?

I stammered, “I.. vo.. I.. that.

He asked in a dominating voice,“Did you complete it, baby?

I nodded and said, “Yes, sir.

Good girl” he hummed and continued, “And Where have you written it?

I was thinking about writing behind my ear but then the hairstylist would have seen it, so I didn't write it there.

He hummed letting me continue while I played with the top button of his kurta.

Then I thought about writing it on my waist but the lehenga would have made it obvious.” I looked into his eyes. I knew by now he was too eager to know about the location. He hummed again urging me to continue.

I then thought about writing it here.” I pointed at my cleavage. “but the blouse design wasn't in favour of your rules.

Just tell me already, where have you written it, meri jaan.”, he commanded, his eyes had darkened with hunger and desire.

I told in a muffled voice, “onmyinnerthigh” 

What?”, his faced made it clear that he didn't understood a single word I had said. So I screamed the answer and hid my face in his chest.

On My Inner Thigh

Hello People!!!
New Chapter is out. Enjoy!!!
Love you all... Muah 😘