Chapter 35: Kidnapped

Bohot time ke baad upload kiya hai toh is Khushi me 30 votes and 10 comments kar do....

Aditee's heart stopped when she saw the knife pierced into Rudraksh's stomach

Aditee's heart stopped when she saw the knife pierced into Rudraksh's stomach. His face turned pale, his breaths shallow.

"Rudraksh, no!" she cried, her hands trembling as she pressed against the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. His eyes fluttered, struggling to stay open.

"Aditee... I..." he whispered before losing consciousness. She screamed for help, tears streaming down her face, feeling utterly helpless. The world around her blurred, her focus solely on the man she feared was slipping away.

"Stay with me, Rudraksh. Please, stay with me," she begged, her voice breaking as darkness threatened to consume him.

Aditee's world shattered as she watched Rudraksh's eyes flutter shut.

Blood was pooling around him, and she could barely think through her panic. She pressed her hands against his wound, desperately trying to stem the flow of blood. "Rudraksh, stay with me. Please, you can't leave
me like this," she cried hysterically, her tears mixing with his blood.

Her body shook with sobs as she laid her head on his chest, feeling the faint rise and fall of his breathing.

"No, no, no," she repeated, as if the words themselves could change the reality she was facing. She barely registered the sound of footsteps approaching.

A sudden, sharp pain in her neck jolted her from her grief. Her head snapped up, and she turned to see who had hurt her. Through her tears and the haze of shock, her vision was blurry, but she could make out the figures of three men in suits. They were just feet away, watching her with an unsettling calm.

"Who...who are you?" she tried to demand, but her voice came out weak and slurred. The world around her started to spin, and her limbs felt heavy, as if they were weighed down by lead.

She struggled to stay conscious, her mind fighting against the
tranquilizer coursing through her veins. She saw the men's feet moving closer, but she couldn't lift her head to see their faces.

"Rudraksh..." she whispered, her voice barely audible. Her eyelids grew heavier with each
passing second.

The last thing she saw before her world went dark was one of the men kneeling beside Rudraksh, checking his pulse. Fear gripped her heart as she lost the battle against the drug, her vision fading to black.

When Aditee awoke, she was in a dimly lit room. The first thing she felt was the cold metal of handcuffs around her wrists, binding her to a chair.

Panic set in immediately, and she tugged at the restraints, but they held fast. Her mind raced, trying to piece together what had happened. The last thing she remembered was seeing Rudraksh bleeding out, and
those men...who were they?