Chapter 31: My Sweetest Temptation 🔥

Through the insights of the book I've got to know that "Veiled Affections" has many engaged readers. I request the ones who are interested in the plot to kindly vote.

Therefore,
Target Votes: 50
Target comments: 20

I have already written the next chapter and it is scheduled for Sunday, but it will not be published until the target is completed.

Hukum's POV

My Apsara was seated beside me while I drove to my penthouse. I couldn't take her to the mansion. First, because she looked like a beautiful mess and secondly, because I couldn't face my family. I had told them about Rudrika and none of them had taken it easily.

*Flashback*

Author's POV

Aditee had gone to her maternal home. Rudraksh had ordered every person in the family to be present in the family meeting chamber as soon as Aditee went back. Every single person was tense as Rudraksh didn't generally call a family meeting and if he did, it is surely something serious.

Rudraksh entered the chamber and took a seat on the Throne-like chair. Meghnad and Sumitra shared glances with the others assuring them that whatever happens they'll be strong. Rudraksh lifted his gaze and looked at everyone before speaking,

"Rudrika is alive."

The entire chamber was filled with utter silence for few moments before Radha laughed with sorrowful tears in her eyes,

"You do hear what you're saying, right?"

"I am telling the truth. Rudrika is alive...... Ma"

Radha started crying hysterically on hearing the news. The other women tried to calm her down all while crying themselves. The situation of the men wasn't any different but they were trying their level best to maintain their composure.

Indrajeet roared, his voice filled with agony and anger, "Rudraksh, agar tu Rudrika ko ghar nahi le aa saka toh khud bhi mat aana. Meri beti mujhe agle 6 mahine main sahi salamat dikhni chahiye."
(Rudraksh, if you can't bring Rudrika back, don't come back yourself. I want my daughter here fit and fine within 6 months."

"Ji...... Papa"

"Aur agar tu use Ghar vapas nahi la paya toh vaada kar ki tu Aditee ko hamesha hamesha bhula dega."
(Also promise me that if you are unable to bring her home, you will forget Aditee forever.)

Somnath tried to interrupt as they knew about Rudraksh's obsession very well. Triggering Rudraksh like this would bring them more harm. Indrajeet was a former Mafia and knew very well about his son's psyche. He knew that Aditee is the only reason for which Rudraksh would cross any lengths. He knew Rudraksh would gladly go in the darkest corners of Hell if it meant he would get Aditee.

Rudraksh's anger at his father's words could be sensed by everyone. But he said something which made all women cry even more.

"I, Rudraksh Rajvanshi, take an oath that I will bring my sister Rudrika Rajvanshi back to the Rajvanshi Household within 3 months. If I fail to do so, I will kill myself and l will leave My Aditee forever. But remember it very well Papa, Rudraksh never loses."

Rudraksh left the mansion that instant. Raghunath insisted everyone to keep Aditee away from all this as she is still the new bride of The Rajvanshi's.

*Flashback ends*

Aditee's POV

Rudraksh had brought us to a penthouse and it didn't take me long to understand whose it was. He looked so intimidating right now, my knees were buckling. I could feel myself dripping from the lesson. My core was aching terribly.