Chapter 7: It All Falls Down

When I woke up today, I expected today to be the day of the Stark Expo. I knew that Father and Harry wouldn't be too happy having their daughter/sister on the enemy's side. But what I didn't expect was this day to be my last.

I patrolled the streets as Spider-Wolf before the Stark Expo began. Spidey was making sure that Max didn't present the V-252 at the Stark Expo. I agreed with him because if it can take over his mind, then it's NOT safe around a billion of kids.

I leaped off of the ground and onto a building just as my phone rung. "What?" I asked. Anya was calling me. "Hey, chica. The Expo is starting soon. Where ARE you? Peter was there first before you and that worries me." greeted Anya.

"Sorry, Anya! I'm making my way there now." I said, hanging up. I ran for the Expo, and when I got there, it was already starting. "Hey, chica. Psst!" She whispered. I looked at her and ran to join her.

"Hey, Anya," I greeted. "Hey, chica. I was WONDERING when you would show up." She replied. "Sorry for worrying you. I was just, uh... waiting for the traffic light to change." I lied. Anya sighed.

"Jessie, Jessie, Jessie..." She said. "What will I ever do with you?" I chuckled nervously. A new, ominous voice interrupted our conversation.

"Tony Stark is a selfish scientist."

I knew immediately I had to transform. "Uhhh... I gotta go to the bathroom," I lied. I ran before Anya could reply. As I got to the bathroom, and locked myself in the stall, I went to change into my Spider-Wolf costume, and transformed.

Although, as soon as I came out, all the technology of the expo became alive. What made it worse was that my lenses became blinded. "Gah!" I shouted as it did so. I tried to fix them, but as soon as I did though...

"Say goodnight, Spider-Wolf."

I screeched as I was shocked with electricity, making me collapse and close my eyes for the last time. Or so I thought...

"Ghost did me a favor. I wonder how Spider-Man would feel when he's fighting his closest partner."