Chapter Thirteen

-Going back to when Ceilo was four-

Ceilo giggled as Silver tickled him, a large smile planted on his face. April was nearby smiling softly as she pet a small bird that was perched on her finger. They were so happy, and April's stomach was larger than usual. Ceilo had always questioned why, but was always given the answer of; "Well, you'll just have to wait, little one" from Silver.

Once Silver had finished the little tickle fight, Ceilo went over to April, gently poking at the bump before looking up at her and tilting his head.

"What's wrong, my dear.." April smiled softly, putting her hand on Ceilo's head and patting it.

"How come your belly is big?" Curiosity burned in his blue eyes.

April looked at Silver, who smiled and nodded.

"Well," She paused before looking back down at Ceilo. "You have a little sibling on the way."

"You ate a baby?!" Ceilo backed up, gasping. Silver couldn't help but burst out laughing, so did April.

"No no," Her laughter slowed to a soft chuckle. "The Geo Archon just granted my wish of having a larger family..."

"Woah...So the Archon used magic and put a baby inside of you?" April nodded softly, a gentle smile on her face because of Ceilo's innocence.

"Yes, that's what happened."

"Can they put a baby inside me too?"

Silver snorted.

"No," Silver said through his chuckles. "Only to women."

"Awh..."

Silver pat Ceilo's head before picking him up and putting him on his shoulders. "How about we go on a little walk through the forest, I'm sure everyone would enjoy that."

April nodded, and Ceilo agreed.

They walked through the forest for about an hour, Silver teached Ceilo about all the plants they had seen, making sure to add the details of the ones that were poisonous.

"So..." Ceilo walked up to a bush with berries growing on it. "These ones could get rid of pain if we have no medicines?"

"Correct!" Silver congratulated the boy. "Only these ones though, those red ones," He went over to another nearby bush with red berries hanging off of it. "These ones could be used to poison someone."

"Don't be teaching him that..." April pleaded, rubbing her forehead. "He doesn't need to know about that right now."

"But it can help if he's out on his own for some reason."

Ceilo blinked before wandering back over to his parents. Silver picked him up, putting Ceilo back on his shoulders.

"Alright, Lets head back home," Silver looked at April. "I'm sure someone is tired."

April smiled softly and the three headed back home.

It took them a little while to get back, April laid down on the couch, carefully of course. Meanwhile Ceilo went to his room and Silver sat beside his wife, giving her a massage to soothe her pains.

Ceilo pulled out his toys and played for a little while, though his head started to hurt a little. He ignored the pain and continued to play until it was time for him to go to bed.

Silver walked in and put some of Ceilo's toys away, Ceilo of course helped.

"Pops.." Silver looked up at the boy. "My head hurts a lot."