Proof Is In The Pictures

Summary: A confrontation with Miss Wilson, Parties and Parents

Evie's Notes: Happy Thursday! I hope you all are having a wonderful week 🥰! As always, thank you so much your support of this story, it really and truly means the world to me 💜! I hope that you all enjoy the this new update 🌺. I can't believe we are finally almost at the end!!

--------------------------------

Nancy Wilson stared over the open files on her desk. The faces of Victor Rodenmarr, Vera Devenish, Caroline Denby, Eric Sweet, Delia Chapman, Thomas Roebuck, Cole Sparrow, Graham Howard, Lilah Knight, Frederick Mercer and Daphne Andrews stared back at her. Beside her was a list of students that had been "removed" from their care. Finally she had a list of Anubis house students who had a habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or so they claimed.

Miss Wilson was grateful she had had the foresight to plant the microscopic video cameras when she first arrived. They had proven to be invaluable when it came to the knowledge the kids had and Nancy overheard. Many of them may one day be fine agents, but for now they were no match for Nancy Wilson, a fully trained MI6 agent.

Reviewing the data she had gathered over the last several months while undercover, Nancy felt confident that she would soon bust this case wide open and bring down this problematic place for good. All she needed was just one more push...

* Scent of Lavender * Scent of Lavender*

May first marked the beginning of exams for the year twelve students. Exams were a stressful time at Frobisher Academy, especially final exams. The twelfth years were going a bit crazy as they prepared for their final tests at the academy.

Before they knew it, they would be setting off on their separate ways as they left for their next great adventure, University. K.T, Nina, Eddie, Joy and Patricia would be heading to the states to attend a variety of schools in a couple months. Lili, Jerome and Alfie would be attending the same college in England. Amber would also be staying in England for University. Mara would continue at Oxford where she had previously had her summer internship, while Mick headed back to Australia. Fabian had decided to take a gap year and go on another dig with his Uncle Ade.

* Scent of Lavender * Scent of Lavender *

The Sibunas and Second Hand Heroes were hanging out in the lounge between exams. They were surprised to get an email asking them to meet Miss Wilson in her office as soon as possible. Expecting it to be something about University, the group made their way to the counselor's office. They were in for quite a shock though...

Once they were all settled, Miss Wilson laid out several photos on her desk for them to see. "Thank you all for coming, Care to explain these?" she asked.

The students exchanged worried glances, this was not good. The first photo showed Amber, Alfie and Patricia helping Willow into Alfie's car. Another showed the Sibunas hiding in the woods as The Society carried Toni into the Summer House. A third photo showed Patricia and Fabian breaking into Mr. Sweet's office. The final photo showed the Sibunas with all the missing kids after freeing them from the scarab, loading them into Alfie's car before driving off.

"Ummm," stuttered Fabian

Nina's mind raced as she tried to come up with a lie to explain all this.

The others all looked like fish with their mouths hanging open in shock. They had been so careful... right?

"It's a long story, Miss, and you wouldn't believe us if we told you" began Joy.

"Try me," replied the woman with a cocked eyebrow.