Creeping.

disclaimer: this chapter had a soft revision.

Chris' POV

"Wassup wit' the secret meeting n shit?" Dave asked as I spoke.

"Ain't no secret man damn. I couldn't just ask y'all to meet up before the game later?" I asked as we sat in Mike's living room... I was also lying through my teeth.

His family has a big house and we meet up here for parties n' shit from time to time, or even to chill and play video games.

"I mean we have met up at my crib, but this seems a little serious." Mike said as I stood in front of them all.

"Look, I gotta tell y'all some shit and I'm hoping you'll respect me and the other party involved. This stays here until I'm ready for it to come out to everybody else... even to coach." I said as they started getting worried.

"Oh shit... you're entering the NBA Draft?!" One of the team members asked.

"Naw man... at least not yet anyway."

"Well wassup then?" Jack asked as I took a deep breath.

I closed my eyes and spoke.

"Me and Jayde are a thing... been dating for a while actually." I said as some of them dropped their jaws... especially hatin' ass Trey.

"Man, what the hell?" Dave exclaimed.

"Damnnnnn... that's dope. I'm happy for you bro." Mike said smiling and walking up to dap me.

"She said she wasn't fucking with nobody on the team." Trey said.

"I know what she said, and she ain't plan on it. Now, she is. So, that mean all the joking and trynna pull her shit is outta' the question." I explained.

"Damn bro... you ain't even let me get the chance." Dave said as everybody started commenting on his remark.

"Dave, how many times we gotta remind you that you have a girlfriend already??" Jack asked with his face scrunched up as we all laughed in unison.

"Next time I see her imma just tell her to leave yo' ass cause you just don't give a fuck at this point." A different teammate said as Dave sucked his teeth.

"Man hell no... and don't nobody else try it either. We still together." Dave said as I shook my head.

"Well Christopher, I think that I can agree that we're all okay with this except for one person *cough* Trey *cough*." Jack said clearing his throat as he gained laughs from the guys and I shook my head cause this nigga messy as hell.

"I know as her best friend I give my blessing... but what you gone do bout' coach?" Jack asked.

"Coach gone whoop yo' ass." Mike said as I stuck my middle finger up because they chuckled at his statement.

"No he ain't cause y'all gone keep yall fuckin' mouths shut until she's ready to tell him. Heard?" I asked as they all shook their heads yes.

In case any of these hoe ass niggas *cough* Trey *cough* get jealous and tell him, I'm gonna have a backup plan.

But, now the cat's out the bag and we don't have to hide in front of them anymore.

"Bro, lemme rap witchu' real quick." I heard Jack say as he approached.

The team began to talk amongst themselves.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"You sure this is something you want?"