Too Good.

Days Later,
Chris' POV:

Fuck, why didn't I do this shit earlier?

I dropped more rose petals and led a path to my kitchen and bedroom from the front door.

"She definitely gone love this shit." I said smiling to myself.

I know I gotta hurry and get to the Galen Center for the game, but I've been getting this together for the past 30 minutes.

Today's the day I'm gonna ask Jayde to be my girlfriend.

After the night we shared in the hotel, I think we're more than ready. Shit, I've been ready.

We've been connected at the hip since we first met... but that night, we were in sync on a level thats celestial.

I felt safe and a sense of belonging when our bodies collided with one another.

Her skin against mine, our moans filling the room... even down to the way it felt being inside of her.

I could listen to her say my name all day if I could.

I'm obsessed with her.

She makes me feel seen and I strongly believe that she's the one for me.

I want to be the reason she wears a smile on that beautiful face. I wanna be the reason she laughs... the reason she feels protected and has nothing to fear.

It's no point in waiting. We both want this, so why not just stamp it?

When I finished with the rose petals, I walked back into my room and saw the presents on the bed along with the roses hanging from the ceiling. I'm not big balling yet, but I did my best.

There's a Marc Jobs bag, a Michael Kors watch because she loves watches, a Pandora bracelet, and a giftcard to Ulta Beauty.

I got some ideas from Pinterest. She stays on that shit, so when I had her phone I took a few seconds to scan her page.

Let's just say I did my shit.

She said she'll be coming in a few, so I had to get this done to give us some good vibes going into the game against Arizona State.

I walked out of my room and looked at the additional candles on the kitchen counter.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

A smile grew on my face as I was headed to the front.

As I twisted the knob and opened it, the smile immediately disappeared.

"Hey baby! I'm here. You missed me?" She asked as she jumped on me and I stepped back into my apartment.

What the fuck?!

She kicked the door close and I pulled her off of me.

"Bro, what are you doing here??" I asked as she looked around at the decorations in my living room and her eyes met mine.

Moments Before in Jayde's POV:

I heard a girl on the phone when we got out the car and she said Chris' name.

I immediately decided to investigate because ???

"Stay low Jack..." I whispered as we hid on the side of my truck.

"Who the hell is that?" Jack inquired quietly as I shrugged my shoulders.

Chris just told me to come by so what's really happening?