Don't Play with Fire

Marina squealed at her reflection as she prepared to get out of drag. It was a great night and the patrons loved her performance earning her large tips. She had already lost count of the many times she had performed for such a great crowd but she had to admit that this was one of the hottest productions she had done to date. She found herself blushing to her ears as she recalled how Yannick gazed at her with his piercing eyes. She had already wiped her face clean when she saw Yannick appear all of a sudden from behind her. She was startled and glared at him through the mirror's reflection. Yannick chuckled and stooped down to hug her from behind resting his chin on the crook of her neck.

"You just had to play with fire huh? Mon Amour?" he drawled.

She has always found his accent so sexy and hot.

"All part of the performance baby, all part of the performance," Marina stated airily applying lip balm to her lips.

"Performance you say?" he inquired breathing into her neck returning the favor from earlier.

He loved teasing his little minx and how it seemed to stir up a fire from within her eyes.

Marina's nose flared. Her neck is one of her most sensitive spots and he knows it.

"Mmmm hmmm" Marina managed to let out breathlessly careful not to show him an indication of how he was affecting her.

"We'll see about that later," Yannick whispered and promptly stood up, towering over her.

"I shall wait for you outside Mon Amour. Chop Chop." He stated and proceeded to exit from the dressing room.

Marina got ticked. She won't let him get away with it and he'll pay with his gorgeous mouth later she decided. She shrugged on her black fur jacket and got her shoulder bag before turning off the light and getting out of the room.

Yannick and Marina walked to his apartment hand in hand. She was going to play hard to get but his hand was so warm and it was a cold night so she decided to let his earlier teasing slide. For now. She'll make him pay later but for now, his hand is a welcoming comfort on this cold Parisian night.