A Blurb 4!!!!

Dedicated to:

neko_neko_purpleneko and to all my fellow #larinafans, I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing this one. 

2 years ago

La Grande Dame was on his laptop watching YouTube videos. He found himself down a rabbit hole that had him scrambling to get out of, not that he wanted to. Ever since filming for UK vs The World Season 2 wrapped up, and he had gotten back to his apartment in France, he had been researching everything there was to know about a certain Asian diva. Was he obsessed? He doesn't think so. He's just curious. That's all. Gotta know the competition. 

By dinnertime, he had already watched all of Marina's runway looks from her original season, read every article that had been written about her, stalked her social media, and watched fan-made videos including screen recordings of her IG live (even though he did not understand a single thing they were saying). He would like to stress that he is NOT OBSESSED in any way or form. He just needs to know the competition, you know, see if she has a chance of snatching the crown from her.

A video came up on his suggested videos and he clicked on it. It was a music video for one of Marina's songs, Ride 4 Me. He watched it intently, drumming his fingers and nodding his head to the beat.  

As he listened to the lyrics, he felt a bit hot under the collar. The lyrics had double meaning, he was not prude nor was he dumb. He knew she was talking about sex. He remembered how hot and sexy she looked during the talent show. Her performance that night had him in awe of her and he hated to admit it, but he looked forward to seeing her every filming day. He struggled to come to terms with it. He hated how she affected him with just a simple wave of her hands, how she could render him speechless with just a look, and how he longed to brand her golden skin with his lips and his touch.

Shaking off his indecent thoughts, he closed his laptop and went to his balcony to cool himself.

Present time:

La Grande Dame was sitting on the couch inside Marina's apartment. He liked how the tan leather couch stood out against the forest green accent wall. He had to admit, that Marina had great taste when it came to home decor. They had similar tastes in fact. His eyes wandered around observing the knick-knacks that were tastefully added here and there giving the apartment a homey feel. He saw the two local magazines that had her on their front cover scattered on the coffee table along with several other coffee table books. 

It was his first day in Manila for the city's leg of the tour and he was waiting for Marina to finish taking a quick shower. They had just finished dinner and Marina's companions had already left. He figured Marina had told them to leave for his sake since he was aware that Marina always had relatives or her team with her in her apartment. He mindlessly flipped through the channels finding interest in how the Philippines did their TV shows. 

After some time, Marina finally got out of the shower toweling off her hair. She sank next to La Grande feeling extra comfortable in a UKvsTW2 merch t-shirt and a pair of short shorts. 

Dada observed her quietly, taking in her beauty. Her skin was glowing from whatever oil or body cream she had applied after her bath and she smelled so delicious and tempting, like an apple begging to be bitten. She was not paying attention to him leaving him free to stare at her as much as he wanted. 

Her skin was still a bit damp and he was getting tempted to lick off the beads of water from her neck. He wondered how she'd taste, his eyes trailed to her swollen lips. He licked his lips remembering the kiss they had shared during the last night of their UK tour. Her lips were soft and plump and had they been not in front of an audience,  he would never have let Marina walk off that stage without getting a taste of the inside of her mouth.