Like It's Summer

Previously on Envie de toi

She almost dropped the cake when someone with a familiar scent placed their chin on the crook of her shoulder, wrapped their arms around her waist, and whispered 

"Joyeux anniversaire Mon Amour"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back to the present

Marina's eyes turned wide as saucers. She quickly turned around to confirm that it was indeed her French frog who said that.

Marina screamed and started bawling as she turned around and jumped up into Dada's arms. He was laughing at her reaction. "What are you doing here? Oh my God!!! You're here!!! For real!!!"

Dada embraced her squeezing her hard and taking in her scent. God, he missed her so much. He wanted to pick her up and throw her over his shoulder so they could go somewhere else where he could ravage her.

Marina started peppering his face with kisses before planting a big fat kiss on his lips that he reciprocated eagerly.

Marina suddenly remembered everyone around them and it made her stop what she was doing and smile at them sheepishly.

"Happy ka na?" Eva asked still recording on her phone.

"Ibang level ka na talaga dear." Marina exclaimed squeezing her friend in gratitude. They both had tears in their eyes. 

"To be fair, it was actually Dada's idea. I merely facilitated everything. He just got here from the airport. Hindi na namin nahintay ni Choriza kasi baka magdrama ka pa kung wala ako sa birthday mo. Chos!" Eva admitted

"Thank you! Thank you talaga for the best gift ever!" She kissed Eva on the cheek and squeezed her tightly. Eva patted her back and pushed her back towards her lover.

She returned to Dada's arms and gave him another big hug. The crowd gave them space and went onto the dance floor so the two lovers could have a bit of privacy. Marina pulled Dada into a chair so he could eat and they were joined by Jiggly, Eva, and Choriza.

The two international queens greeted each other with big hugs. This is the first time they've seen each other again in a long time.

The group had a lot of fun telling funny stories and updating everyone on what they had been up to. Dada happily gazed at Marina who was really glowing. Gone was the tired and haunted look in her eyes. Marina met his eyes and they both smiled at each other lovingly before coming in for a chaste, soft kiss.

"Oh for fuck's sake. Get a room!"
Choriza yelled while Jiggly and Eva ooooohed and aaaaahed at them wagging their eyebrows suggestively.

"That would be rude," Dada stated smiling smugly but he was tempted to do so.

After he had had his dinner, Marina pulled him to introduce him to the people he hadn't gotten a chance to meet yet. Dada had already met her family back during the Manila leg of her tour. He felt very much at ease with the Filipina Queens and felt welcomed. Filipino hospitality indeed.

The party ended around midnight. Jiggly bade them goodbye after the party and the four later crashed at Dada's hotel where they continued talking and roasting the other queens.