Chapter 1 my life and my hot werewolf best friend

Now that I’m alone I travel the world. Well maybe you’re asking how I can right. It’s because I have money duh! How did I have money? Well it’s all because of my human job. I am a model and I’m known as Angel S. I’m kinda tall for my age. My height is 5’9, I’m fit with six pack abs due to my trainings and I have a slightly tan skin with long and shiny red with black highlights for hair(natural hair) and I have a grayish-blue eyes that’s sparkle when hit by lights. The famous brand of fashion attire hire me to be in their billboards and well known fashion editors hire me to be their model in magazines, sometimes commercial, runway shows and sometimes I choreograph some dance steps for movies but I am not an actress coz I’m not that in to acting. This job pays big money. I don’t mind the popularity and I needed a job for me to afford my travels and my things. You can tell that I have 2 lives, in the morning I’m the model you can see everywhere but at night I’m the one who you should be afraid of especially if you’re another creature who causes trouble.

I had lost count of how many creatures I had killed in so many countries I’ve been through. I kill creatures in different countries specially demons because they are everywhere and they always want to cause trouble. With my travels there are some persons who chooses to travel with me but they are not your common persons, their different. One of them is Alec my best friend and he’s a hot mate-less werewolf.

»flashback«   2 years ago

I was currently staying in France. I just arrived in the photo shoot when I sensed another creature in the set and he’s a werewolf. Well it’s a power of mine, I can easily sense and identify those who are not human. I just stand in the door to see him and I already see him and all I say is he’s hot. He’s tall, as tall as me maybe 5’9 or 5’10, he’s well built with muscles everywhere and he’s shirtless so I can see his 8 pack abs and it’s gorgeous. What’s with werewolves and abs? using my power I can say that he’s a rogue with a power who lives like a normal human but we know he’s not that far from being normal. I make my scent to be a human when I came inside. When I was fully prepared for my solo shoot it goes smoothly then the both of us was given a break to talk for us to be familiar with each other.

I decided to start the conversation with a smile and said “Hi I’m Angel and you are?”

Alec: I’m Alec and I know who you are. The truth is I’m a fan of yours coz you’re so famous in fashion but you’re still kind to her fans.

Me: oh thank you. And how’s life being a werewolf with a power?

I ask like its nothing and being shock is an understatement to describe his face. It’s so funny but I keep it inside.

Alec: h-h-how d-di-did yo-you k-k-kno-know?

Me: hey relax its fine and let me introduce myself again. Hi! I’m Angel but a not human like you can call me Shinu.

Wow look at this guy. I didn’t know that werewolf can be so pale but they can. It’s fun to watch but I’m gonna stop it. He looks like he’s gonna collapse

Me: hey you okay? Looks like you know me and don’t worry I won’t hurt you. I only assassinate rouges like you that cause trouble. I know you’re rouge but you don’t cause anything so it’s fine you can relax

Alec: woah I can’t believe it. You’re a model and a killer.

Me: hey! I prefer assassin. Killer hurts my feelings a little.

I said it with putting my hand in my chest to show that I’m hurt but its fake hahaha

Alec: oh god I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to please don’t be angry I just-

I didn’t let him finish because I can’t stop my laugh anymore

Me: hahaha it’s fine I’m just kidding hahahaha you should have seen your face hahahaha. Your really that scared at me huh hahahaha

And after that we’ve been hanging out and after a month of hanging out and working with each other he decided to come with me and we’ve become best friends.

»end of flashback«