Chapter 8 the moment of truth

I woke a little early up the next day. I took a shower then go downstairs. It's Friday but no one's awake yet. I look at the clock and saw that it's only 6 in the morning. Well am I excited or nervous? I don't know. Today is the 18th birthday of Jeff and he shifted last night so I'm sure with everything I got that when he saw me he will start to believe that his mate is a weak human but I'm not a human and definitely I'm not weak. I don't want people calling me weak cause I'm not. I've been saving his ass for some time now. We have been facing the demons who want to kill his friends at night and it gives me an exercise. I'm in a mood for cooking now so I'll cook breakfast for some of them. I search for something to cook and settled on cooking pancakes and bacons. I mixed the pancake mix in a huge bowl and started to cook pancakes on a pan while cooking bacon on the other pan. After 20 minutes of cooking I think I've cooked enough food for all us so I decided to eat a pancake and some bacon. After eating I left my plate on the sink then went at the backyard. A slightly warm breeze greeted me and I enjoyed it. I stretched then exercise then start to train. I shifted to my wolf form then run then shift to my vampire form then to my ultimate form. I rarely change to this form cause it's scary, even I'm afraid to myself hahaha. I control things beside me, I practiced my elemental powers again then I play with the weather and more. I think I'm done practicing for today so I change to my human form and let my wings to do its job to take me back home. I saw Alec, Nikki, Mark, Michael and Karl in the kitchen having their late breakfast while the kids are playing in the children room and the elders are cleaning. The kids smiled when they saw me and the others greeted and say thanks to me. It's now almost 10 in the morning so I guess I practiced a little longer than last time. I told Alec to be ready before 12 because we're heading to the beach resort. I went to my room to fix the things I will bring. I brought 2 pairs of swim suit and a dress and shorts and tank tops. After packing everything including my personal necessities I went to my bathroom to take a long bath. It was already 11 when I finish taking a bath then I wear my undies then shorts, a tube top then my sandals. I carry my bag downstairs and it was 11:30 no one's here yet. While waiting for all of them I sat on the living room and decided to open the TV and guess what? the show is anime. It's the fairy tail, one of my favorite anime shows.

All of us are ready to go now and it was exactly 12. We go to our huge garage and grab the keys that we are going to use. Alec will still be riding alone with his baby while the others still use the hummer but for me, I'll be alone too and I'll use my baby, the black with red stripes Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. We put the destination in the GPS and found out that it's almost a 4 hour drive from here how nice hahaha. We all made our way to the resort and now we're in the front gate and its past 4 now. We just show our i.d. and the guard let us in. Had I told you that only the faculty, students and their friends are allowed to enter here? No? well my bad hahaha the resort is beautiful, cars are going circles to the parking lot to find vacant space but we chooses to use the valet service. It only cost a little so it's fine. As usual the students look at our car but when they saw my car they all stared. They can't see me inside cause it's heavily tinted so they wait. First was the hummer then Alec's baby then my baby. I went out my car and saw the valet boy "Hey mr. Valet boy you okay?" I ask him, he was so nervous, well maybe for the car but he must be, if my baby gains even a scratch, he'll die. He didn't say anything then I sighed. I signaled to my friends to go inside first I then turned to face the valet boy "hey why don't you ride with me then tell me where I'll park. Looks like you're too afraid to drive my car" he just nodded then I ride inside my car again then after me he ride to. We went to a look like VIP parking lot and wow it's so private, fitted for my car but I can see another car. When I went outside my car the valet boy teach me the way inside then left. I smelled the air to know who owns the car and you know what, its Jeff's car.

I went to my room with Nikki and put my belongings to the closet. The room is supposed to be for four but my situation is different so they agreed to put Nikki and me in a room that is for 2 only while the boys are in 1 room. We just went to the boys room to talk and I told them that I will tell Jeff the truth cause there is no way in hiding now cause he's 18. I'll tell Jeff later at night in the beach side and I need Alec to be with me because I have a surprise for him hahaha