Chapter 7

It was thursday and it’s our phy ed day. All the seniors have the same phy ed time. I am at the gym lockers with Nikki and I am waiting at her to finish. She finished dressing and she’s only wearing her sports bra and shorts while I was wearing the same sports bra, shorts but I always wear a shirt that belongs to Alec because I just want to. Hey I’m a model so I’m not fat and I’m not like the other models that are so skinny. I have muscles and 6 pack abs because of the fighting and training. We are now walking towards the guys in the bleachers and had I told that Jeff and Paul are now hanging out with us every time. The coach gives us a free time to play or do anything. He called Paul and Jeff because of some meeting about the basketball competition or whatever.

Me: hey let’s play ball 3v3              Nikki: Angel you know I don’t play sports         Me: oh I forgot sorry let’s just call someone to replace you at the other team                        Michael: hey I also don’t want to play. I’ll just sleep here. I’m sleepy                      Mark: you’re so lazy but it’s okay. It’s 2v2 lets do this now hahaha and no using of powers for everyone especially you Angel                 I just laughed then walked to the coach to tell him we’re going to play and I requested to play in the near court at first he can’t believe that I‘m playing with 3 men but what can I say, I like sports.  He said yes but in one condition. I need to talk to the students who are playing to change their courts because he wants to watch us, oh wait looks like everyone wants to watch us. I went to the nearest student who is playing and call him                 Me: ahmmm excuse me. But can you transfer to the other court because me and my friends are going to play. Please                he told it to his friends. At first they disagree but I send them a smiled and someone recognizes me and Alec so they agree and now they are going to watch us play. I should be scared but its fine. We decided to play 10 minutes per quarter and we have 5 minutes for half time break just like a real game. And the coach is our referee. This is gonna be fun!

We started to play and my partner is Karl and the other team is Alec and Mark. We run, dribbled, pass and shoot then run, dribble, past and shoot again. We do it again and again for the first 2 quarters and I’m soaking wet with my sweat. The 3 boys are now shirtless and the girls are screaming. What can I say they all have muscles and abs but Alec’s body is the best within the 3. He has an 8 pack abs with huge muscle but it still look good to him. It’s the end of the 2nd quarter and the score is both 40. No one have any major fouls, just minors but not that many because we’ve been playing this game for years. Jeff and Paul are sitting with me now and they are giving things to me like towel, water and extra shirt but I decided not to accept the shirt because it’s Jeff’s. It’s just going to distract my game. Nikki is nowhere to be found and Michael is still sleeping so with 2 minutes left in the break I decided to just remove my shirt and I heard whistle and shouts from everywhere and I already saw the lust that many students gives me especially Jeff. Paul is not that amazed because he already saw it but he still smiled and before I went to play again I heard Jeff said wow. I smiled then continue playing.

We run, pass, dribble and shoot for another 2 quarters and after a long time of playing we won hahaha. We won with the score of 68-63. I did some victory dance and many my friends laugh at me. The students started running towards me and Jeff hugged me tightly. I was shock at first but still hugged him after some seconds. I just treasure the time until someone cleared their throat and immediately let go of Jeff and stare at the floor redder than the color red because of embarrassment. Then I look at my friends then Paul then Jeff then I started to laugh and after that my friends laughed. I know they at us like we’re weird but we have our reasons hahaha. Someone stepped between my thighs and put me on their shoulder and when I looked down it was Jeff. Oh my God he’s touching my bare legs shit. “Jeff put me down! I’m going to fall!” I screamed at him. “no you don’t. I won’t let you fall and if you will. I will catch you no matter what” he said it seriously and I blushed. That is so sweet so I just let him and I just laugh and let him carry me. After some time of laughing and teasing the loser team I headed to the showers and took some shower. I put on my shorts and t-shirt and make my way out the shower room but before I reached the door I heard someone talking and it’s about me. “she’s so annoying. I don’t care if she’s famous or something. Jeff is mine and I don’t share. I will get him tomorrow night in the resort and I will do anything to have him there” wait what? Someone hate me for having Jeff? Well I can’t argue with them. I already know that many will hate me if Jeff and I become a couple because he’s the campus hottest guy and many girls even gays like him, some even love him from far. And I know that voice from somewhere. Hmmm I’ll just let her be. And what’s with the resort thing? I don’t really know. I’ll just ask the guys later. After that thought I went outside just to find no one except Jeff. “Hey where are the others?” I ask him while looking around “ahmm they said you’re so slow so they already left but I decided to wait for you. And maybe we can walk together to the parking lot or something” he ask it in a question tone then look at the ground. Well it’s so obvious he’s nervous and it’s so sweet of him to wait for me. And those damn boys. Why did they leave me?! And Alec let Jeff to wait for me. Jeff and me alone? Argh! Screw them! We started walking then I remember the thing that the girl said about the resort. “Hey Jeff what’s happening tomorrow?” I said it while still walking “well all seniors are going to a certain resort tomorrow and we should meet each other at the party at night. It’s like bonding or something and we can bring outsiders if we want. Did you forget?” I just nodded. Why did I forget about that? and tomorrow is his birthday god damn it. I’m such an idiot. I don’t have any gift for him but I don’t need to give him anything because after he knows the truth he may leave me permanently. Sigh just thinking about it makes my heart hurt. “Oh yes, the seniors party and it’s your birthday tomorrow right?” I didn’t let him answer me “well thank you for the company but I will be going my way now. My bike is just right here. So bye. See you tomorrow night and maybe we could talk.” With that said I left him standing in the front door of the school and went to my bike. I just keep on driving until I reach the mansion then removed my helmet and shifted my wolf to go to the lake. When I arrived there it’s almost night, I can see the sun setting down between the hills and I just used my elemental powers just for fun then fly back home. Tomorrow night will be a special night for me.