Chapter 3 First kill in Cali

This day is so boring after putting my stuff and everyone’s paper in my office I just take some rest then play with the kids. Yeah all creatures know me for being an assassin but that’s my other life. I’m still normal and I love kids but I don’t want to find my mate yet. After eating dinner, I suddenly sense danger in the woods and I know someone is in danger. I told Alec that I’m gonna check it out but he won’t let me go alone so here I am with Alec and our 3 fighters. We separate and scout the area but always talk in our mind. After some time of flying I saw a group of demons who are surrounding a Mansion and I can sense werewolf. I’ll tell my findings in our mind

Me: hey guys there’s a group of demon in my location. A number of 6 and they are around a huge house and I can smell werewolf and woah…shit!

Alec: Angel! What happen?

Me: it’s not a regular werewolf it’s the prince and he’s with a vampire inside but they are all sleeping so I guess It’s true about the issue that this place is war free hahaha but damn this demons are big. Can I start now?

Sherwin(top fighter): Ms. Angel can you wait for us? We can help.

Me: hey don’t worry I have a better idea. These demons don’t rely on scents, they rely on the information that they know. I’ll just mix their info’s then I’ll lead them to the clearing where I put some imaginary replica of this house with scents just in case and we’ll wait there then boom let the games begin. Sounds like a plan?

Yap it’s another power. I gain power almost every day and now I’m using my mind tricks. I can read their heads and I can change something in their minds but not all cause it’s a huge job.

They agree to my plan and the demons bought it. After waiting for almost 10 minutes here they come. They’re not the brightest demon so I think who ever send them, they are just here to scare or deliver some message but I knew something. They’ll kill some of the werewolf and vampire to prove their point and I won’t allow that. I let the fighters do their job and I watch things happen from the air. I let 1 demon to go back to his master, now to deliver my message.

Me: tell your master that Shinu is here. And if you cause any more trouble I’ll hunt every one of you and you’ll die a painful death. now go!

After that said, we decided to go home and sleep. Now I’m in my room with Alec trying to figure out why is this demon here and why is the werewolf prince in this place? I’m gonna find it out tomorrow. And tomorrow I’ll gonna have some talking with the werewolf king.