chapter 12 birthday heat

Chapter 12

I woke up early in the early morning with this unknown feeling. I feel so hot and tingly inside. Jeff was nowhere in bed I already misses his touch and the feeling of his skin with mine. It’s so hot; I started to remove my clothes.  I’m now in my underwear but I still felt hot. Jeff got out of the bathroom then looked at me from head to toe. He was wearing pants and a v-neck shirt that’s so tight I can see his muscles, just that sight of him makes me want to rip his shirt and – woah woah woah what the hell am I thinking? “Jeff what is the date today?” I asked him. These feelings just mean one thing but I wish it isn’t. “It’s September 18” I looked at him with shock “what? Did you forget your own birthday?” he asked with a little amusement in his voice. I stand up but I end up falling to bed and with sudden movements he’s holding me. I get away from his grip and tried again but I can’t, I just end up in his arms again. “Shit don’t touch me! Get away from me” I was now sitting and I can’t look at him “Why? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me” shit he’s hurt. I just shook my head no. “Then what?” he asked really confused this time. I closed my eyes “I’m in heat. It always happens on my birthday. “

»for adults ONLY« sex scene

I heard a sniff then a low growl. Shit that turns me on more. I want him now. I faced him then kiss him. It was slow at first then it become fierce. He licks my lower lips to ask for access and I give it to him, he begins to explore my mouth and I started to explore his. It’s so sweet and minty it makes me wet and hot. I slightly pulled away “Jeff I need you now please” I said it between soft kisses then he pull away shaking his head. “No Angel. That’s your heat talking. I’ll just go –“ I smashed my lips to his and started kissing him again. I removed his shirt while kissing him, now I trail kisses in his cheeks then on his jaw line to his ears then neck. I trailed kisses to his chest “oh Angel” I kissed his lips again then he rolled us for him to be on top. He was now breathing heavily and it came out in pants. “Are you sure about this?” His voice is so damn sexy and his friend down there is already poking my thigh. I nodded and he kissed me. The kiss is kind of rough but I love it. Our lips are now moving together and our tongue is fighting for dominance that he won.

We pulled away for air but his lips never leave my body, he started trailing kisses down my neck. My hands are on his back and I feel his every move. His hands are touching my legs and sides “Oh Jeff!” I moaned as he found my soft spot. He keeps kissing my neck to my ears then my lips. I met his eyes and I can see that it’s filled with lust. “I want you now” I stated and his lips hungrily attacked mine. It was soft but way more lustful. He leaned down to kiss my cleavage while my fingers slightly pull him closer to me. Jeff showered my cleavage with soft kisses; I giggled. I was in so much heat and my hands dared to touch Jeff’s friend, he pulled my hands away from it.

“Not yet baby girl” he whispered in my ear while holding my hands above my head. I giggled and nodded eagerly. He placed my hands in his neck, I put one hand in his hair and the other scratching his back. He goes back with putting soft kisses on my cleavage. Finally Jeff pulled my bra and growled when he saw my bare chest. He licked around one nipple making it instantly go hard. He then took the nipple to his mouth and starts to suck on it while one of his hands massaged my other breast. He did the same to my other breast except for the slightly bit on my nipple making my back arched into him. He pushed me up more so we were eye to eye level. He pulled my last piece of clothing then he moved back but held my legs open. He kissed on my torso a bit and it was torture. I wanted him right now, I was throbbing for him. “You’re a virgin?” he asked like it surprised him and I nodded shyly.

His lips then begin got a little lower as he began to kiss on my inner thighs, getting so close. It was driving me insane “Oh shit Jeff!” I yelled as my breath hitched when I felt him lick against my core. His tongue soon finds my clit and he flicked it. He pushed me up a bit more and continued except his tongue was going around it in a perfect circular motion.

He suddenly stops to look at me. I nodded to give him the permission. He removed his pants and boxers then positioned himself and went inside of me slowly but I still screamed in pain. It hurts so much, he staid still letting my walls to get used to his member and I nodded for him to continue. he was thrusting inside of me now and the pain is now gone leaving just a really nice sensation. “ah ah Jeff!” I shouted and moaned at the same time. “More! Come harder and faster!” I screamed and he did what I said. I can feel I’m near my climax and he was too. We were both moaning, the feeling of our skin rubbing each other is so much pleasure. Before we have our climax, he leaned down and nibbled on my neck.

Slowly his canines scraped my neck, his canines cut flesh and he marked me as his and I did the same. We licked our new mark at each other to stop the bleeding and it sends more pleasure. He keeps coming in and out then I climaxed. With some more thrust, I felt something warm inside me and I knew he released inside me. He just laid on top of me first, when we relaxed he laid beside me and hugged me close to him “happy birthday my love. Rest for awhile. We’ll go home later. I love you” he pecked my lips and I drifted to sleep