Chapter 5 School and what the?! Mate?!

Those who are going to school are now awake because of the mothers who wake us up early to be ready. It’s only 6:30 and the school starts at 8 am. They prepared our breakfast and after eating we’re all in our way back to our room to take a bath and prepare for school. After taking a 10 minute shower I dried myself then entered my walk-in closet and search for something to wear. I will be using my motorcycle today so I choose to wear my gray fitted sleeveless then my black ripped skinny jeans then my ankle high black boots then I will just wear my leather jacket. After dressing up I put on my make, it’s simple, I put on my foundation then I decided to do a smokey eyes then eyeliner, mascara, some blush and a lipstick and I just let my hair dry naturally. It’s already 7:25 am when I went down stairs and their all ready. They wear their typical attire but my best friend is really hot. He’s wearing a fitted white v-neck shirt which show his muscles and jeans with snickers. He really look like a model, well we both are.  Alec went to his white Ascari A10. He always uses it and no one can borrow it even me because it’s his baby. Well my baby is the black with red stripes Bugatti Veyron Super Sport but I’m going to use one of my bikes now, my bikes are the black Yamaha FZ8 and blue Kawasaki ZX-14R and I will be using my black Yamaha for now. After starting my bike and while I’m putting my helmet, the others went to the black hummer. The school is a 45 minute drive so we arrived in the school at 8:15 am. I park my precious bike near the entrance then Alec and the guys park beside each other. Wow almost all students come out to looks at us. The boys look back and forth from my bike to Alec’s car and I can see their mouth hanging open. When Alec and the guys get out of the cars the girls begin to be wild. Alec waved to the girls and my god they’re annoying even the other creatures began to fall in love with them and now they’re walking towards me, I turn of my engine and now all eyes are on me. Well I I’m used to it now. I removed my helmet and carry it, I removed my leather jacket because it’s kinda hot and wow I already smell arousal hahaha typical boys. We are now walking towards the entrance and I changed our scents to human so no one can know who we truly are. I can see and hear that some know me and Alec. They literally make a way for us hahaha what are we gods? Well the boys are staring to flirt with the girls and the boys are trying to get mine and Nikki’s attention. Nikki is the same age as me and she’s a vampire. I looked at my friends to still see them flirting and Nikki and I just laugh. When they started to approach us I give a word to them and it’s “Putain homme(man whore in French)” they just shrugged and laugh then we all started laughing and went to the office. A male student assistant is the one who greeted us and he’s so nervous then I saw a middle aged woman behind the counter and I approached her.

Me: excuse me but we are the new students here.                     The secretary looked at my friends then at me then she was shocked and I don’t know why. She’s just a human but why is she nervous? Well I don’t know because I don’t want to use my powers yet                     secretary: You’re Alec and Angel right? The models? Wow it’s so nice to see you I’m a fan of the both of you                   Alec and I exchange looks then smile at the secretary. Now I know why she’s shocked. She first handed the schedule of Mark then Michael then Karl then Nikki then Alec and my schedule for the last one.

We all say our thanks then went outside. We looked at our schedules and it’s looks like we are divided to 3 groups. Nikki and Karl have the same schedule, Michael and Mark are still unbreakable and it’s me and Alec. Huh? What are the odds right? Hahaha the class had already started and we go to our separate ways and promised to not use our powers in case needed, I promised to change their scents as humans and we’ll see each other at lunch in the cafeteria. Alec and I headed to our first class which is literature and I already know that we’re late. I saw the secretary run up to us and decided to help us on our way. The secretary knocked on the door and before I enter I can sense that there are other creatures inside. I talked to Alec in our mind              Me: Alec I can sense someone.      Alec: yeah me too. Who are they? And what are they?               Me: wow nice it’s the werewolf and vampire prince. Such a luck hahaha           Alec: c’mon it’s gonna be fun                     The secretary finished to talked to the professor and they told us to wait for a second they we are called by the prof but before I enter the room the secretary called me to ask for an autograph and picture. I agreed then she left, I said sorry to the professor when I entered the room and then I smell the most wonderful smell in the whole world but I choose to ignore it for a while. Then I hear Alec say     Alec: hi! I’m Alec 17 and I know you know me so feel free to ask questions if you like                     he said it with a wink to the girls.                          Me: Anata wa, kono yōna uwaki-shada               Alec: hahahaha Imaichi. Watashi wa chōdo sore o tanoshinde imasu                prof: is that Japanese language?    Me: yes ma’am         Prof: may I know what are you talking about?                    Me: sure ma’am. I’m just saying that Alec is such a flirt                       prof: oh. Introduce yourself miss            Me: Hi I’m angel and I’m also 17. You can also ask questions if you like                        I said it with a smile and what did you expect? silence? no I was ask with so many questions and the professor seems to be annoyed so they stopped and Alec and I are looking for our seats when suddenly the professor assigned Alec to be seated beside the girl in the middle. She’s beautiful but shy, such luck to Alec. The professor assigned me to seat at the back part beside the window. When I was on my seat I suddenly smelled it again. It’s so fresh like the lake in the forest and I can’t help myself to smell it then when I turn around to find the owner of the scent it belongs to my seatmate, the werewolf prince, he was wearing a shirt that shows all his muscle, he’s so hot and he have the shiniest black hair, it’s kinda long but it looks good on him and he was staring at me with those beautiful sapphire blue eyes and I was lost in his stare. Oh shit! Mate! When I realized it I suddenly open a conversation for the 6 of us who are studying in here.                       Me: guys! I have a fucking problem!            Nikki: hey what happen to you?   Michael: you okay?             Mark: hey Alec I thought you’re the one that will protect her?    Karl: hey what’s wrong?     Alec: hey c’mon I didn’t do anything wrong but Angel what’s wrong? You just seated right                     Me: I found my fucking mate and he’s my seatmate!       Nikki: hey that’s nice           Alec: what but your seatmate is--              me: yes the werewolf prince. And he’s my fucking seatmate and my mate     Mark, Michael, Karl and Alec: Shit!