chapter 10 Acceptance and Love

Chapter 10

 “Angel! Are you okay?” Rose asked while rushing towards me but she stopped, well I think she senses my form. I tried to walk towards them but I got dizzy and stumble, I shut my eyes waiting for the pain but it didn’t come. I opened one eye to find the hand of Jeff holding me; I moved out of his reach and looked at him. He flinched when I met his eyes and it hurts. Looks like everyone can see my pain, Paul patted my shoulder then Alec hugged me, I looked at them with a grateful look. “you’re not mad?” I asked them, Paul shook his head no. “Of course not. I was surprised but not mad. How can I be mad at you? You’re my freaking best friend who I wished to be my mate for some months” he and Rose laughed. Why? She’s supposed to be angry at Alec right? she’s his mate. “She knows everything now. No secrets about me but your secrets will still be secret even between us. She understands” he stated and Rose nodded. “oh okay. Can I –“ I didn’t have the chance to finish my sentence because I become more dizzy and I feel the darkness overcome.

I woke up in a soft bed. I try to remember what happen and I remember it all, last night the revelation, fighting facing them again then blackness. I can feel tears falling down in my face and I can hear crying that comes from above my head. I try to open my eyes but I was blinded by the white lights, I needed to blink many times for my eyes to adjust and I was shocked to see Jeff crying his eyes out. I try to speak but it comes out as a groan. He was shocked but all I can focus is that sweet smell. It’s blood, but why? I can’t be thirsty already. I already drink my monthly dosage. I can feel my eyes turning red and my fangs come out. Jeff noticed it and he was reaching for something then he handed me a huge glass and I can smell its blood. I quickly drink it’s every drop and I can feel my thirst subside.

“Are you okay now?” he asked. I nodded. “Please don’t scare me like that. I just got you and I thought I’d lost you” he said while wiping tears. Aw so cute he looks so adorable “what are you talking about?” I asked him and he give me a confused look. “We just saw each other last night. You were too scared to even look at me. I , I can’t do this Jeff. It breaks my already broken heart. I’m done with so many heart breaks I can’t take anymore. Just reject me now“ I was starting to cry now. It was true, he hugged me and let me cry on his chest while rubbing my back to comfort me.

I stopped crying then he looks me in the eyes “No. I will never do that. I’m very sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m such an idiot. I was scared but after knowing you’ve been fighting and seeing you beaten up and crying I was so scared that I’ll lose you. You were unconscious for 2 days and I can’t do anything. That slaps me in the face and now I’m sure whatever your past is, whatever your power is, whatever your form is, I will still love you with all my heart. I loved you before I know you’re my mate and I will always love you. Please forgive me. “ he said it with sincerity and love in his voice and face. Well that’s the best thing I had heard someone tell me. I hugged him “I love you Angel. I love you so much” tears are now falling from my eyes, but its tears of joy. “thank you for accepting me and I love you too” he crashed his lips to mine, it take me some seconds to kiss him back. our lips move in sync, my lips are perfect for his. He gently bit my lower lip that causes me to moan and for him to growl. I pulled away to breath. I looked him in the eyes and his eyes are full of lust, longing and love.

“ I’ve been out for 2 days right?” I asked “yes you are. Now can we continue?”I giggled and gave him a punch in the arm but not so hard. “no not yet. Where is everyone? And are we still in the resort?” I asked while looking around the room. “They all left already even your friends. We are at a hotel near the resort to accommodate us for some days. Are you mad?” I shook my head no then kissed him again. It turned out to be a major make out session but we didn’t do the you know what hahaha.

It was noon already. We watch movies in our room, we laugh and talk while cuddling and kissing every time we want to. It was now night time, we take a bath, not at the same time, not yet hahaha then went for dinner. We eat at the restaurant in the hotel and went back to our room, lay in the bed and watch TV again. “hey I remembered something” I told him. He asked what while still watching TV. “you mentioned that you don’t care about my past a while ago” he just nodded. “What do you know about my past?” I was nervous now. Only Alec knows everything about my past. “Not much. Alec told me the reason about you being an orphan and some things about you” oh just that. “And he mentioned a guy named Sean but he didn’t tell anything about him. He just told me to ask you about that part. Can I know who’s that person is?“ now he’s looking at me. Shit! Damn you Alec. Should I tell him? Or should I just lie to him? No I won’t lie to him. Not after he accepted me. I just wish that he will still accept me after this.  “do you really want to know?” I asked and he nodded.