chapter 14 the party ain't over yet

Chapter 14

Everyone is having fun. The so called “pre-party” is finished and we went to a clearing for the after party. All that’s left is everyone around my age. Zack already left the party early because of his duties. The elders, parents and children’s are inside the house now because it’s almost midnight. Karl is in there with his mate and some fighters just in case. Jeff told me earlier that all of my gifts are in a vacant room in the house. I’m so excited to open those presents but he told me that I’ll have my time tomorrow. There’s a soundproof shield, put by Karl, around the house so everyone in their won’t hear anything cause even though we’re already far, it’s so noisy out here. The music is so loud that you can hear it miles away. Thank God we’re far in the town. The teenagers are dancing, screaming and drinking. Suddenly Alec spoke at the stage with a mike in his hands.

“May I have your attention please” everyone gathered near the stage “are you all having fun?!” he asked and everyone shouted happily. “Birthday girl can you please come up here cause we’re gonna start our mini tradition!” he shouted happily and I laughed “What tradition?” Jeff asked beside me and I forgot they don’t know about this because it’s just in our family. I looked at Alec and pointed Jeff and everyone who’s not in our family. “I’ll explain it to everyone once the hot birthday girl is in here” he said it while laughing. Typical Alec. I pulled Jeff’s hand and literally run towards the stage.

Alec went down the stage with a hand wrapped around the waist of Rose. “now that’s Angel is on the stage I’ll explain” he looked at Mark and Michael who is talking to Jeff. looks like they’re already explaining it to him. They all nodded at Alec and I was now handed 5 different size crown; 1 huge, 2 medium size and 2 smaller size, by Nikki. This is gonna be fun hahaha “Jeff there, Angel’s mate, already agreed to this so let’s do this! Who wants a kiss from this hot and sexy world-wide model Ms. Angel S. Dy?!” Alec shouted and everyone was raising their hands and shouting the word me even Paul hahaha. Alec, Jeff and me laughed at their reaction. “This tradition happened in every 18th birthday in our family. The birthday celebrant, which is Angel, is now holding 5 crowns. She will call 5 males, unmated or mated, to the stage. And she will kiss each and every 5 on the lips. The time will depend on the size of the crown, the bigger the crown the longer the kiss. And there will be a souvenir picture of your kiss!” he shouted proudly and many people cheered but some complain because there are almost 30 people in here and the majority is boys. “Hey don’t complain. The boys who will not be chosen will still have a kiss from Angel. In the cheeks hahaha! Now good luck guys!” he shouted then gives the microphone to me.

“please join me in the stage Mark and Michael” they both jumped and rushed beside me. This will be the first time they’ll be kissed by me because they haven’t turned 18 yet. They are just plain excited and I won’t have to read their minds to know it “Now let me call my one and only best friend” Alec smiled and went to my side. I already kissed him in the past, it was just for fun and he already celebrated his birthday last March this year so it’s not his first time. “now will I call my mate?” I paused to look at Jeff and he was nervous “of course yes” I laughed and he run towards me then kissed my cheek. “now to complete my 5 chosen males. Let me call my last victim ha ha ha. It’s Paul!” I screamed and he was surprised. He is frozen to he’s place while moving his mouth open then close. Hahaha he looks like a fish “Ahmm looks like Paul is frozen to his place so will Alec and my lovely mate please help him” I said it while laughing and that makes him snapped out of his situation. He is now walking towards the stage.

“Mark and Michael please come here. I will give you the 2 small size crowns” they nodded and walked back to the line. “Paul please come here and you too, you dog” I said it to Alec and he laughed “here’s your medium size crown” “What does this mean?” Paul asked “it means you’ll gonna receive a kiss longer than those 2. And hey no fair! I gave my biggest crown to you on my birthday” Alec complained while Paul is shocked, again. “well it’s because you have been  fantasizing me. Now suck it up” everyone laughed including Rose. They knew it was a joke, good. “and for the biggest and last crown. It belongs to my mate” I placed the last crown on Jeff then he went back to the line.