AM I THE ONE TO BLAME?

IRIS'S POV

Its been a week we came back from my mansion and it seemed like God wanted to keep testing my patience until I go insane. Sherry was all friendly and smiley around that dumb blonde -what was his name again? Who cares anyway, the new bitch. She volunteered to show him around the school and helped him with everything he needed related to class.
She really has guts I'll make sure to crush it.

She was the one who begged me not to abandon her after that incident but was avoiding me instead. She hasn't once spent much time with me after coming back or stayed at my apartment or even ate lunch with me in the cafeteria. I still remember when she introduced me to that jerk five days ago.

FLASHBACK

She came to me with that fucker on her side while smiling. She seriously has the guts to come to me with that asshole. I think I spoiled her too much she needs to know her limits.

"Meet my dearest Chris! My childhood best friend Iris White well I call her Rissy, but don't you dare call her that! It's only my right. She's precious to me and basically my everything. If you want to be my friend you need to be approved by her hehe", she said before giggling and that dumbass just laughed.

"I guess she's really important ( I AM YOU FUCKER!!) Damn I feel jealous I wish I had a childhood best friend too. Anyway nice to meet you Iris I request your approval I really want to get close to your bestie I promise I'll treat her well", he said stretching his hand and smiling. HOW DARE THIS PEASANT CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME!! THE AUDACITY OF THIS LOWLIFE SCUM!

I crooked my neck to the side in frustration and glared at him before saying ,"First of all its Ms. White for you don't act like you are my friend just because Sherry is being friendly. You don't deserve my approval, prove that you're worth it first. What was your name again?", I said harshly ignoring the handshake showing the jerk his place. He was embarrassed and took back his hand and looked at Sherry who just sighed softly and slightly nudged him to introduce himself.

"It's Chris Gomez. The new guy I did introduced myself I guess you have a bad memory. We are in same class so I don't see the reason to call you as Ms. White. We are the same. " that fucker said and smiled like he did something I just crooked my eyebrows in anger, THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!

"She can buy your useless life you trash! She's the daughter of Karl and Alice White, owners of multiple international businesses and are trusty of this school as well! They are highly respected in our country", Emma exclaimed coming from behind and pushed back the jerk. Sherry wanted to stop Emma but my glare was enough to stop her.

"Just because you are in the same class doesn't mean you are on the same level as my cousin you lowlife scumbag! Consider yourself lucky if she even spits at your pathetic self!" she harshly insulted.

"This is a private school and you got here with luck of passing the special program for low class people like you meanwhile she owns the school!", she again insulted and scoffed.

"The Prestigious Whites family's daughter. You said You are Chris Gomez...........OH! are you perhaps son of Charles Gomez Hahahaha! That simple shopkeeper hahaha! The White's Builders and estate industries buys electronics from your Papa. You'll be homeless in a second if she wants!! If you love your family then get on your knees and beg for forgiveness right now", she mocked laughing while stomping her legs making the jerk even more embarrassed as well as nervous.

"No no no! Please Ms. White I'm really sorry for misbehaving with you I didn't knew who you were. I'm begging you please forgive me don't stop the trading", he was on his knees and begging for his useless life while crying like the pathetic bitch he is making me smirk and Emma roll on the floor dying of laughter.