Here comes the pain

IRIS'S POV

"Sherry let's end this. I'm done with you. Thanks for whatever you did for me in these 11 years. It was a lovely time being with you and having someone like you as my best friend. I would make sure to tell my kids about our hilarious stories."

Sherry's eyes were wide open and shaking she was about to hold me but I stopped her with my hand in front of me.

DON'T CRY NO NO NO! FUCKING GET YOUR EMOTIONS IN CONTROL IRIS WHITE. YOU ARE THE ALMIGHTY WHITES FAMILY'S DAUGHTER CAN'T LET A GIRL WHO'S SURVIVED BECAUSE OF YOUR MONEY MAKE YOU LOOK PATHETIC!! BUT SHE'S FUCKING MINE!

"And I will tell them how you chose a nobody over me. The girl who was my everything made me feel so useless I'll never forget that. Sweetheart there's a last thing I wanna tell you before I end this.

Don't you dare show me your filthy face again. You're nothing but my past now. Give me back the keys to my apartment, don't even think about coming there or to the Mansion to convince Mother about your bullshit. I wish I never met you. You're the worst. Have a good life with your blonde. I will m- I don't think that matters anymore you already have someone now. You don't need that coming from me. Goodbye".

I took the pen with her initials that we bought recently on our anniversary, and broke it in half and tossed it on her body. I took out the handkerchief and threw it at her too. I took my hand out to take the keys but she seemed to be clenching her fists around her bag so I snatched it forcefully and took out the keys myself.

"You can't do th- Yes I can.", I cutted her off before looking at her one last time. She was in tears but it didn't make my heart melt instead I was burning in rage.

"Why?", she asked sobbing uncontrollably which added fuel to the fire. "I don't owe you an explanation Ms. Davis", I said in a monotone and looked at her with a poker face before putting my hand on top of her head lightly patting it. She looked clueless.
I couldn't help but smile at her for the last time before leaving and said"This shouldn't have happened".

I started walking towards the court where Carmen was making sassy comments at Hazel. She was 2 points away from winning the match.

There was roar of claps and cheers when Carmen won. She came running to me and jumped into my arms i just held her close.

"I did it I won the match. So where are you taking me Babe for our VERY FIRST DATE", she intentionally said it loud for Dawn to hear. And Dawn turned around  quickly in our direction. I though she broke her neck.

"Wherever you want Honey but before that I think you need a little reward for winning so accept this". I said before capturing her lips with mine.

I don't know what was going  in my mind but I kissed Carmen pretty roughly and started making out with her making everyone gape and gasp in shock. But What irked me was Sherry didn't looked sad instead she was just standing like a statue with a blank face.

Carmen had her hands entangled around my neck. And was continously grinding herself on me. I felt dirty so I pushed her softly and held her hands and walked out of the court. After the School I took her to a five star restaurant and fulfilled my promise.

I promised her quality time so we kissed many times in the car too. But there is no way I'm taking this any further. I still need to meet up with Emma and discuss what to do now that everything's ruined.