Feelings woken

SHERRY'S POV

I opened my eyes to see Iris cuddling me with her arms wrapped around my waist and head on the crook of my neck and sleeping with a calm expression on her adorable face. She looks gorgeous every single feature on her face is perfect. There was some of her hair blocking her face so I decided to brush it away and kiss her forehead and caressing her hair while admiring her.

I looked down at myself to see the same Pjs as her on me. I don't remember wearing those, I was wearing a silk bathrobe last night. I looked back at Iris and saw some lip tint marks on her neck and cheeks her lips look kinda red too. What the fuck! Where did those came from?

I saw some candies on the nightstand behind her and a hairdryer plugged in.

Suddenly a sharp headache interrupted me halting my actions making me put my hands over my head and remind me of everything I did last night. I sat up abruptly breathing aggressively

THE FUCK HAVE I DONE!! I COULDN'T CONTROL MY DRUNK ASS AND KISSED IRIS! WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT?!! I DON'T EVEN LOVE HER THAT WAY! SHE MUST HATE ME NOW NO NO NO FUCK!!
I CAN'T LOSE HER I WOULD RATHER DIE!! SHE'S MY EVERYTHING I DIDN'T MEAN TO FORCE MYSELF ON HER!! SHE DIDN'T EVEN HIT ME ONCE OR YELLED AT ME FOR MISBEHAVING WITH HER!! I KNOW SHE LOVES ME BUT SHE SHOULDN'T TOLERATE SUCH A THING JUST BECAUSE ITS ME SHE SHOULD'VE SLAPPED ME ATLEAST!! SHE SHOULDN'T LET ME CONTROL HER LIKE THIS!!

I took a breathe realizing I was panicking and screaming in my head. How could I do this to my Rissy? I've never seen her in a romantic way ever it's just that for some reason she looked so tempting last night I lost control.
I must've made her feel uncomfortable. She doesn't deserves this. She deserves to be kissed by the one she loves not me, her best friend.

Wait am I still her best friend? I hope she doesn't abandons me I would kill myself is she does. I don't remember anything else just her saying that "You are drunk. You don't know what you are doing and. If you really feel this way then do it when you're sober not like this ". She's willing to accept me if I love her not caring about her feelings. I don't deserve an angel like her, I'M SO FUCKING STUPID!! She's gonna avoid me now and act awkward with me. No I can't let that happen. I can't let her know I remember it, I'm gonna act like I don't remember anything and act normal.

"You okay? Want me get some meds for ya?", a raspy yet attractive voice asked. She woke up because of me. I looked back to see her sitting while looking at me with concern in her lovely eyes. I can't lie to her there's no way. She still cares for me after my harsh behavior. I'm such a jerk.

I started crying hardly breaking into tears and just pulled her close and hugged her cradling her head putting it on my shoulder and putting mine on hers. I kept caressing her back moving my hand in circles. She wrapped her arms around me neck too and just listened to my wails and sniffling.

"I-I- I a-am s-so s-sorry Rissy. I d-di- didn't mean t-to fo-force m-my- myself on you de- dear. I di- didn't me-mean to hurt you. Please do-don't l-l-leave me I ca-can't lose you. For-forgive me I'm be- begging you. Hit me , yell at me curse at me but please do-don't hate me. Don't aba-abandon me. You're m-my ever-everything, you're all I have. I swear to God I am not like that it was the beer. You're my best friend for God's sake", I said stuttering and sniffing uncontrollably.

"Calm down. I don't hate you Sherry I can't even if I want to. I will never abandon you I need you. There's no way I'll yell at your or hit you buddy. But I won't lie I'm just hurt because of your harsh behavior. Its not because you kissed but because you treated me harshly like that so yeah it hurts but I can't blame you for doing it. It's hard to resist someone as hot as me even in a sober state", she said sadly and joked at the end to probably comfort me and make me laugh which she succeeded at.