Fate or Destiny

THIRD PERSON POV

Iris smiled painfully before losing consciousness and fell down on the floor. "IRIS!!- YOUNG MISS", Alice, Emma and Walker shouted at the same time running to her.

Alice was crying and screaming at the servants to call the Ambulance and get the first aid. She put her daughter's head on her lap and was lightly patting her cheeks trying to wake her up but it was useless. Emma was constantly cursing and crying while tying her cousin's wounded hands with bandages tightly to stop the bleeding.

"HEY!! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE US YOU IDIOT!! WE STILL NEED TO KICK THAT BASTARD IN THE NUTS FOR TAKING AWAY YOUR SHERRY FROM YOU!! FREAKING GET UP !!", Emma was shouting on top of her lungs while shaking Iris lightly.

"My dearest daughter please don't do this. You are Mother and Father's precious baby you know that right? I promise you, I'll make everyone that hurt you pay for it. Please stay with us, You are all we have honey"Alice said while sobbing uncontrollably and caressing her daughter's hair.

Iris was rushed to hospital. Since she lost a lot of blood so she was getting a blood transfusion. She once got up but wasn't talking to anyone nor reacting to anything. She hated needles but didn't even flinched when it was injected into her vein for the transfusion.

She was currently sleeping.

Karl was informed right away and was now consoling Alice who never stopped crying ever since she saw the terrifying scene. Karl was pretty devastated too but tried remain calm for his family's sake.

Iris was really ill after she was born, some doctors said she won't be able to survive. They went to many holy places to pray for her health and served in churches themselves.

And Iris recovered after many months of despair. And now after 17 years they were again in tremendous pain to see their daughter's suffering.

Emma was standing near the door looking really angry and grunting lowly.
"I'm going out for a while Uncle please tell me when she's awake I can't take it anymore I hate to see her like this. But before I go I'll get you both some coffee", Emma said before going out and they just nodded lightly. She came back with two coffee cups and went out of the hospital and thumped her way to her car.

"Fucking bitch she ruined my sister's life. Time to say goodbye to your good life that you were living because of them.", Emma lit up a cigarette after muttering and told the driver to take her to Iris's apartment. "It takes two fucking hours to reach her apartment. Why the fuck does she needs to stay so far away? The things you do for love Dear sister. You are one heck of a dedicated lover.

_______________________________________

SHERRY'S POV

I was continously banging on her door for 20 minutes as well as calling her but she never picked up. I FUCKING MESSED UP!! HOW CAN I BE SO FUCKING STUPID!!? I KNEW IRIS WOULD NEVER LIKE ME CHOOSING SOMEONE ELSE OR GIVING MY ATTENTION TO OTHERS BUT I STILL WENT AND DID IT ALL BECAUSE OF MY STUPIDITY!! I WANTED HER TO FORGET ABOUT THAT KISSING INCIDENT AND FIND SOMEONE TO LOVE BUT IT ALL WENT WRONG!! I LIKE CHRIS WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT SHE'S OVER-REACTING!! BUT SHE MY RISSY MY BEST FRIEND I CAN'T JUST LET HER END THINGS LIKE THIS WITHOUT A VALID REASON!!

I didn't realize I was screaming in my mind and overthinking. I don't wanna lose Iris Oh God please no! I rang the bell many times in hopes that she might get annoyed and open the door. When she'll open it I'll hug her tightly like always and she'll forgive me. She will right?