BLAME IT ON ME

*Timeskip*
*After the school's over *

IRIS'S POV

While we were on our way back to home,
I saw the cheerleader team's captain Dawn Lewis (apparently she and Sherry do not get along) sitting on the ground while groaning and holding on to her knee that was bleeding.

Well if it was just another day I wouldn't give a damn about her even if she was about to die but today was different. And a plan came up in my incredible mind.

I ran to her and kneeled down to her level and lifted her in my arms and put her on a bench while pretending to be worried.

I know this made Sherry annoyed because I know they don't get along and argue all the time yet I was still taking care of her as if Dawn is my best friend and not her,she kept glaring at both me and Dawn which I noticed and took out the handkerchief that Sherry made for me on purpose and tied it around Dawn's wounded knee while cursing in my mind that I had to waste the handkerchief just to make Sherry know what it felt like for me when she did that.

When Sherry noticed the handkerchief I used , I could see the anger in her beautiful eyes.

Now I needed to add some fuel to the fire. I cupped Dawn's face softly and asked,"Can you walk by yourself or do you want me to carry you and get you to a taxi?",

(even though some people hate me for my stubborn and harsh nature there are many girls who would kill to get me to love them or even look at them for a second and I knew Dawn was one of them)

Dawn started to blush madly and holded my hand that was holding her filthy face and kissed it making me want to puke out of pure disgust, (fucking bitch only Sherry can kiss me and do me no one else has the rights to do so).

I controlled the urge to vomit and tried to concentrate on what I was doing. Dawn was looking at me the same way a dog looks at a piece of meat, she said

"I'm good don't worry love it's just a scratch,it's nothing to worry about.I can walk by myself besides I don't know if I'll be able to control myself if you keep being concerned about me like this ", she said the last one while biting her ugly lips at and this point I wanted to take off the handkerchief and pour a jar of salt on her wound and then pour a giant bottle of sanitizer on her wound and burn it.

Sherry was already looking like she might explode any minute this is the first in a while I've seen her so mad at someone.

I know she loves me deep inside she just can't accept her true emotions for now but soon she'll accept her feelings for me and beg me to love her aswell but she doesn't have to beg I already do love her a lot.

Anyway I just needed one more push so I gave Dawn a little pat on the head and said goodbye and left in a hurry to wash my hands because I didn't wanted her germs infecting me as well.

When I came out of the washroom I found Sherry standing against the wall looking furious,her side profile was truly gorgeous.

She looked way hotter than her normal self and not gonna lie if I wasn't angry at her for her huge mistake I would've definitely grabbed her face and kissed her the moment I saw her like this.

She turned her head to look at me and as soon as she did her mesmerizing green eyes immediately softened and she looked at me with a look I've never seen before.

"Why did you do it?"she asked with a hint of sadness in her voice. "Do what?", I said pretending to be confused about her question. Her soft eyes changed to a hard glare in a millisecond and grunted lowly(that was cute) before saying

"You seriously don't know Iris like for real?",she threw her slender arms in frustration ."HOW CAN YOU BE SO FREAKING NAIVE?, YOU GAVE THAT DAWN BITCH THE HANDKERCHIEF I MADE FOR YOU WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT MY FEELINGS!! IT TOOK SO MUCH EFFORT TO MAKE A PERFECT HANDKERCHIEF FOR YOU AND YOU JUST GAVE IT AWAY LIKE THAT AND WHAT'S EVEN WORSE IS THAT YOU GAVE IT TO THE GIRL I DESPISE THE MOST IN THIS WORLD!!" she yelled at me with teary eyes.