Chapter 2: Watchers 101

A/N: From this Chapter forward, I'll be naming all the Yo-Kai and their Shadowside names as their English names, just to make it easier to read. This Chapter will also start off the beginning of the Shadowside series.

After what happened Yesterday, Kyle thought it was a dream, but not about B. Ruru by his side 24/7. He slept it off until the next day.

The Next Day, B. Ruru woke him up as usual by calling out near his head.

B. Ruru: Kyle, Wake up! How are you this slow?!

Kyle just woke up, as he looked at her.

Kyle: Just thinking about Yesterday, and about that Girl we met. I don't know what was going in with those creatures we met, but I hope it's just nothing but a bad dream. Besides, that Homura girl did run into me.

Once he got dressed for School, he heard knocking coming from his door. He answered it, being greeted by Homura and Whisper from before.

Homura: Morning Kyle! Ready for school?

Kyle was then more confused on seeing Whisper again, but also how Homura found him.

Kyle: Homura? How did you-?

Homura: Before I went back to my house, I realised yours was close by.

He didn't think she lived so close to him.

Kyle and B. Ruru, who just appeared by his shoulder, looked at each other, and back at her.

Kyle: That's reasonable, but why me?

Homura: Well, because I kind of like to know you more and be good friends.

Kyle: Eh?

*Insert Intro*

Once both Kyle and Homura got to their school, it all goes to another Student who was looking a bit lost. He had Brown hair and Brown eyes, as he was waiting for someone.

 He had Brown hair and Brown eyes, as he was waiting for someone

Keisune Amano

Keisune(Narrating): My name is Keisune Amano, and things haven't been... right after what happened. Things like Aliens, UFO or Ghosts I don't believe in, so I don't compel in any of that stuff myself.