Chapter 21: Reviling Reincarnations

A/N: No idea for the Chapter, but the Yo-Kai of Myth are back, as they'll explain some about Shuka to the characters, and for a bit of a bonus, a Legendary Pokemon will help them with Kirin.

On a Rooftop in the middle of the night, Theo and Genryuu were looking down at the Town, as Theo gave off a smile.

Ganryuu: Master, we have been on this Roof for almost an hour. Why this late?

Theo looked at the Teacher, as he gave him a smile.

Theo: Because, after spying on Ayame Himeno, she still doesn't know that she's the Princess. But, after the Crepe I gave her, she actually started to remember who she really is.

Ganryuu wasn't too sure how confident he is that the Princess will reveal herself, but they both saw Ayame floating up towards them, wit the same Red eyes from after eating the Crepe.

Theo gave a bow towards her, as Ganryuu did the same.

Theo: Greetings, my Princess. I now see that your Strength is returning.

Ayame landed on the roof, as Theo grabbed her hand, showing her his loyalty.

Ayame: My Strength might be weakened, but with the right Man, my Power will return to me.

Both boys got up and wanted to know who she was looking for.

Ayame: For you two to show your undying Loyalty towards me, I require a Handsome Human Man, not like that Dog-Faced Yo-Kai from before! A Legendary Man that is connected to my Power. Find him, and I will help you two in any way you want.

Theo gave a grin, as he gave another bow. Ganryuu doing the same.

Theo: It'll be out Primary Duty, my Princess.

Before she could leave, she looked back at him.

Ayame: And please, if you can, maybe bring that Kyle boy. He's nothing special towards my power, but he does have something to get into a... Legendary Empire.

Not knowing what she wanted from that, but she did leave them, leaving them to think who the Legendary Man is.

*Insert Intro*

It had been a few weeks after entering the Hidden Yo-Kai Vault and the Yo-Kai of Myth went to retrieve the pieces of the Map that Okahi destroyed, which they need to find the Empire of Darkness.

After those Weeks, they returned to the Human world with the Pieces, as Kyle and Homura went to see them in the Specialist Classroom.

Homura: It's so good to see you Four back here again. We felt like it was the both of us again before meeting Akinori.

B. Ruru: Ah-hem!

Kyle: You don't help much, you know.

Okahi: It has been, my friends We did find the pieces of the Map to the Empire, but from how much it got ripped up, it may take us sometime to reassemble.