Chapter 27: My Valiant Knight, Micchy

A/N: This Chapter is kind of Dedicated to Micchy himself from the Shadowside Episode this ones based off, as it'll include another Slimamender.

Kyle was going to see if Homura was fine after what happened between her and Natsume. Him, Ruru and mysteriously Micchy, went to see if she was fine. They were let in by her Mother, since she saw he was trusting with her own Daughter.

Homura's Mother: It's surprising to see come around here even if my Daughter comes around your house. She looked quite frightened when coming home.

Kyle: That's why I'm here, to see her. Thanks for letting us in, Ms. Harukaze.

Homura's Mother gave a chuckle as he addressed her by her Family Name.

Akarui: Please, call me Akarui.

Akarui Harukaze(Homura's Mother)

Akarui looked up at the cealing, thinking about her Daughter.

Akarui: Please wait here until I get her.

She left them in the living room as Micchy was interested.

Micchy: You know, even if Homura looks like a Princess, her Mother looks like a Queen.

B. Ruru: And there's a reason why she will never talk about you!

Kyle: Give him a break. Homura looked really frightened before. What happened?

Micchy: Doesn't matter. For now, the safety of Homura is my own Responcibility as her Knight.

Just then, they saw Homura coming downstairs as she looked more calmer from before.

Kyle: Homura, I don't know what happened with you or Natsume, but it it was something she said, I'll make things right with her and...

Homura: Don't worry about it, it's fine. And also, I have something else to do with another friend.

From the first day they met and started their Yo-Kai journey, he didn't get much information from her, even about other friends.

*Insert Intro*

Upon telling him that she had another friend, Kyle was then curious.

Homura: I know I should of told you more about myself before we met, but I also have friends besides you. Not like we're still friends, but you know.

Kyle: I get it.

Homura: Her names Rosa and she's kind of my friend before you. We've planned this dayout for weeks now and I thought it's time we needed a break from each other... and also Yo-Kai.

Akarui was also in the room, as she also heard her Daughter comfirm Yo-Kai, thinking she was playing around.

Kyle: Well, if it's your choice to have a dayout with another friend, I'll be happy for you to have the dayout you deserve!