Chapter 23: The Hazardous Clinic

A/N: So since this is around the second Yo-Kai to get killed in Shadowside, but like before, Leon/ DR. Chameleon will be revived too.

Kyle was looking and walking around a misty terrain around the forest, confused on where he was going.

Kyle: Hello? Where am I?

He kept walking around the forest until he came up to a already Bloomed Sakura Tree, confused on why it was there. He was all by himself and don't know where he was around by.

Kyle: A Sakura Tree? In the Middle of the Forest?

???: Hello, my soon-to-be beloved.

Kyle was confused on who said that, as a figure came up towards him. He saw it was Natsume, but she was different as she wore a Red Kimono, but also had Red Glowing Eyes, Horns on her Head and her Fingernails were sharp and were Red.

 He saw it was Natsume, but she was different as she wore a Red Kimono, but also had Red Glowing Eyes, Horns on her Head and her Fingernails were sharp and were Red

Kyle didn't know what has gotten into her, but she was scaring him.

Kyle: N-Natsume? W-What's going on?

Natsume: Not important right now, but now that you've discovered my little secret, that still means your still mine!

Kyle was now backing up from her, as she was now scaring him after they met.

Kyle: S-Stay away! Your not the girl I thought you would be!

Natsume: That hurts, and you don't want to hurt my feelings, do you?

Just before Kyle could run away, something was wrong as the Fog was now nothing but a shield around the Trees area. Natsume made him face her as she grabbed him by the neck with both her hands.

Natsume: YOUR MINE!!!

Just then, Kyle woke up in shock from the Nightmare. He saw he was still in his Bedroom, as he looked down at both Amano's still sleeping on his floor in they're own Futons. He looked at Natsume, now really concerned.

Kyle: Who is that Yo-Kai?

*Insert Intro*

The Next day at School, Kyle was acting a bit slow after having the nightmare. Since then, he wouldn't look at Natsume the same way again, but he didn't want to be rude about it. The only thing that that was still in his head was the Yo-Kai that could be possessing her.

Nakuro: Yeesh, you weren't this tired after that Movie Marathon you had with Lusamine.

Kyle: Just... had a bit of a bad dream... Maybe a nightmare. I don't know anymore!

Nakuro: What was it about?

Kyle didn't think of telling her, since he was all by himself without her or the others.

Kyle: You won't believe me if I told you.

Nakuro knew she won't as both still got back to they're day.