Chapter 9: The Plantation Effect

A/N: So I looked around Pakkun and her past, but also around the Episode too. It'll also be when Kyle is getting interested in Natsume, as she's also getting much more into him. Both her and Homura will meet for the first time.

It was the middle of the day, as Lusamine came to check on Kyle, seeing how well he's doing with Keisuke and Natsume, as they were getting comfy in his house.

Lusamine: So, I haven't heard from you talking about your new roommates. Anything interesting to talk about?

Kyle wasn't too sure. Since the first night, he still remembered Natsume telling him that he is now owned by her, which still gave him chills.

Kyle: Just to make things awkward, what does it mean when a girl sneaks into my bedroom?

That made Lusamine confused.

Lusamine: Sneaking into your Bedroom? That's interesting?

Kyle: Well, let's just say from the first night and after that, Natsume has gotten a bit... clingy with me. Don't get me wrong, but I did see her in the halls when me and Homura became friends.

From what she was hearing, it sounded like he liked Natsume.

Lusamine: So Spring has came early for you and her?

Upon hearing that, Kyle jumped a little, as Lusamine was joking a little.

Lusamine: Don't worry about it, I think she's getting to know you, and maybe Homura too. She also has friends herself. I think it's Touma Tsukanami and Saki Machita.

Kyle rememebers Saki, as both know each other, but hearing her being friends with Touma didn't sound good. He did remember seeing them both when him and the others were listening to Lucky.

Lusamine: Anyway, if you have anything else to tell me about them both, don't be hesent to tell!

Kyle saw she didn't know about Natsume making him uncomfy, but he decided to keep it to himself... And Ruru and Tarcadet who were living with him.

B. Ruru: Well she wasn't convinced.

*Insert Intro*

After the talk with Lusamine, Kyle decided to take a bit of a walk around the Park, as Homura was with him too, as Junior was with her too.

Homura: So you had the talk with Lusamine?

Kyle: Yeah, but she thinks I have something else for Natsume, and believe me, explaining it to Keisuke will make him distrust me for liking his Sister!

Homura thought about it, knowing that would be pretty bad.

Homura: So about Natsume, what's she like?

Kyle: Well...

Natsume: Is someone talking about me?

Before he could explain, Natsume found them, almost about to eaves drop on them.