Chapter 6: Out-Tasted

A/N: Still don't know much for the Title, but this Chapter will be... Weird. It'll just be a Rivally Between Yo-Kai, so please don't get the wrong idea.

Homura was at Kyle's House, waiting for him as Akinori wanted them both for a Yo-Kai investigation. She was in the living room with B. Ruru, who was watching TV, laying on more of the Cushion she was laying on.

Homura: So, I guess you really like the privacy that Kyle also shares?

B. Ruru: Well, duh! I mean since this place belongs to Kyle, I don't get in the way much, but he did give me my own room inside his room.

Homura thought of that, since she did see a Wooden Doll House in it.

Homura: That could explain the Wooden Doll House.

B. Ruru: Believe me, a Barbie house doesn't give me much privacy!

Homura agreed, as Kyle came in, weilding a Binder, that had each of the Yo-Kai Tribes they met this far.

Arkchives

Kyle: Just finished placing the Arks we already have.

Homura saw the book and grabbed it. She took a look inside of it and saw the Arks they have.

Homura: This is so cool!

Kyle: I'm calling it the Arkchives. I'm using some Trading Card sleeves to keep them in.

Whisper was with them too, looking at the Arkchive too.

Whisper: A Medallium for Arks? Why didn't anyone thing of that?

As well as it is, Junior was with them, surprised at the Arks they already have.

Junior: Oh wow! You actually friended these Yo-Kai?

Homura and Kyle gave a nod. They did look at the time and decided to headout to Akinori's house.

*Insert Intro*

Once there, they were almost late, since Homura doesn't have a Bike anymore or even got a new one. Everyone was almost out of breath.

Kyle: I-I don't know why you didn't ask for a new bike?

Homura: My parents heard about that, and they'll get me one for my birthday.

B. Ruru: Well, at least you do learn patients.

Homura just gave a sharp look at her, in which Ruru hid behind Kyle's head. They decided to head back to Akinori's Shed, which was his Detective Agency he was making with them both now. Once they headed close to the shed, both then saw the Yo-Kai of Myth, who were around the grounds.

Okahi: Ah, Kyle and Homura, it's always a honer to see you two.

Homura: W-Well, we were in the neighbourhood, and... How did you guys know where Akinori lived?