Chapter 22: The Truth from the Past

A/N: This Chapter will explain what happened to Natsume and Keisuke's Parents, as it'll also bring in the return of a Foe from the Shadowside Movie, who Kyle and Homura have no idea about.

Prior to the Events of the Shadowside Movie, everyone was ready for they're Final Stand against the Oni King, Oniou Rasen, with the help of Touma's Lord Anata Form and Yami Enma, all odds were on for the fate of both the Human and Yo-Kai World.

Rasen was now in his De-Armored form, ready to take them both on, as Natsume, Akinori and all the Yo-Kai they have by they're sides.

Lord Anata: It's over Rasen! You may see the Darkness in my heart, but my friends have overlooked it!

Rasen looked down at Touma's new form, giving off a smirk.

Rasen: I dout it. Besides, thanks to you giving me as much energy that I needed, I can destroy you, your friends and the Yo-Kai kings themselves! Just watch!

Just then, he was charging up his attack in the form of a dark ball of energy as he threw it at them. Lord Anata and Yami Enma saw the attack and knocked it far away... only for it to hit Natsume's House, destroying it in the process.

Before the final battle was started, both her Mother and Brother were freed from the Onimaru's Inspirit, returning them to being humans. They're Dad also returned and kept a watch on they're Mother, as they were in the house.

Upon seeing her Family's House Destroyed, something inside Natsume awoken, in which caused her to become more powerful than she was before.

Akinori: N-Natsume?

They saw the Deaths of her Family caused some kind of power to be unleashed around her, in which they saw Horns grow from her head, having Red eyes and her Fingernails grow more sharp.

Rasen saw the power she now had, realising who it could be.

Rasen: Princess Shuka. A Surprise to see your power awaken at this time.

Natsume looked at the Oni King and gave him a dark glare.

Natsume: You took my Family away! You took my Home away! Try to take my friends away... YOU SHALL PAY!

Just then, she unleashed a beam of Red energy from the palm of her hand, which was too much for Rasen to handle, weakening him for long for Anata and Yami Enma to finish him, destroying him in the process.

Upon seeing Natsume's new change, she removed the Yo-Kai Watch Elda from her wrist and threw it on the floor.

Natsume: You Yo-Kai took everything from me! I could of been the new Holder to the Watch, but from what I witnessed, Putting it on was a Mistake!

Just then, she backed away and left. Anata reverted back to Touma, seeing how Upset she was, as he also left with her too. Akinori and the Yo-Kai saw what happened, as they now had no weilder to handle the Yo-Kai Watch.