Chapter 26: The Trident of the Sea Creature

A/N: Another Cross in Chapter from another two Fanfics, but in my own Twists, including another World, familiar Yo-Kai and another Awakening.

After confirming the Location and whereabouts of Mizui's Trident, the Detective Agency wanted to know more about it.

Homura: So coming from Captain Ship, he's also looking for one of the Weapons, but the Map about where it could possibly be is only in his Shadowside, and I dout one of us will Summon him on Solid Land.

They thought about it being a bad idea, but since he was now on their side, they needed to know more about where it could possibly be.

B. Ruru: Yeesh, it's takes us an hour to know whenever it's a Yo-Kai or even something else strange, but for a Weapon, it takes us a full day or two!

Kyle: But like they said. The Weapons may hold unspeakable Power and can only be recovered by them.

Akinori: But, maybe like Okahi's Sword, it could be in another world?

B. Ruru: What world? The last one was a Firey Wasteland! What's next?

They had no idea, but due to Mizui being a Water Creature, it could be in a Water Based enviroment.

Kyle: Well, whatever happens next, I'm sure it won't be as bad as we think it will be.

They hoped so, as soon as they 

*Insert Intro*

A Day Later at Kyle's House, a small Shrine was put up for Keisuke and Natsume's parents, to remember them by. Lusamine was proud of Kyle for coming up with the idea.

Lusamine: This is the most thoughtful thing you could do for them.

Kyle: I mean since they lost them, I kind of did find a Photo of them to remember them for their only Children.

Lusamine smiled as Keisuke and Natsume just gave a vowl of Silence for the Parents they lost.

B. Ruru: What are they doing again?

Kyle: Don't ruin this!

Once the Silence was over, Keisuke got up and walked over to Kyle.

Keisuke: Thank you Kyle for what you included for us.

Kyle: I mean that's what Roommates do for each other.

Lusamine: And just be glad, because sooner or later, your Rooms will be finished and you can rest easy. I'll be back later.

Once she left, something else came to him, being Mizui's Trident.

Natsume: Kyle, I'll never forget what you decided to include for your house. Ever since the loss of our Parents, you kind of noticed the... change I went through.

Kyle: Yeah, no kidding.

She went close to him again, as he back up to a wall. Once backed on the wall, Natsume used her arms to pin him on both sides.

Natsume: Trapped again.

Natsume gave a grin as she used her nose to touch his. Once Kyle noticed, he got a quick call from Homura, as he got free.

Kyle: I gotta take this. Homura?

He answered the call, as Natsume gave a huff. It was a quick call, but it was still urgent.