Chapter 10: Me, Myself and AI

A/N: So yeah. This Chapter is bringing in Robonyan 00. Like all ways, my own Twist, which includes another Oozy Tribe Member for this Chapter.

A TV advertisment was going on about a AI Vacuum that was already out. However, it was kind of hard to Obtain one.

Kyle, B. Ruru and Keisuke saw the Ad finish, but it didn't interested them all, since Kyle's House was pretty much clean.

Keisuke: They kind of look cool, to be honest.

Kyle: Yeah, but I don't like the idea of a Cleaning Robot around the house. And besides, Lusamine doesn't complain on cleaning.

B. Ruru: Where have you heard that before?

Keisuke: And your not too sure she'll get you one for the house?

Kyle: Believe me, she knows me, so she won't be bothered to get me one.

Keisuke believed him. In a way and talking about the AI Vacuum's, their were some Rumours of them acting strangely.

B. Ruru: So what is going to be going on?

Keisuke: Well, my School is going to the Company where those things are made for a Social Studies School Trip.

B. Ruru: Man, school's really like to send you guys to the most 'Exciting' places! I'm being sarcastic!

They both knew that. Kyle then remembered about going there too with Homura and the others.

Kyle: Aren't we also going there too?

B. Ruru: Traitor!

*Insert Intro*

A few Hours ago

Kyle, Homura and the others were at Akinori's place, talking about a Rumour going on about the AI Vacuums going around, saying something about them acting strangely.

Homura: Robo Vacuums going Rogue? Why does that sound so Familiar in every Robot Movie?

Kyle: And to be honest, it also sounds like that Web series me and Ruru might have to watch again?

B. Ruru: You got that right.

Akinori: It's really strange about these things. After they came out, their were many complaints about them acting weirdly and had to be sent back to the Factory?

Whisper and Micchy were listening to their talk about the Roombas and how they were sent back to the factory.

Micchy: So in a way, it's like they're being... recalled to their makers?

Whisper: Oh no no no, my friend, I don't think they know how to... manufactor them correctly?

Both thought it was funny, as the others didn't get it.

B. Ruru: Where are the Tomato's when you need them?

Homura: So what would that mean? We can't just sneak into the Factory.

Kyle: Maybe, but we can around the school trip we're going too. It's at NGEI, the manufactorer's of those Roombas.

Akinori: Then it's settled! When we get to the factory, we'll try and solve what's going on.

B. Ruru: Can't you just leave me home when your going to that place? A Trip around a Factory is L-A-M-E! Call me when it's a Candy Factory!

They knew she would just complain about it not being fun.

Meanwhile with Natsume and Touma, he is introducing the Kuroledge to her, surprised that he befriended a unique Yo-Kai.