Chapter 29: The Search for Komajiro

A/N: Ok, so I know the Episode doesn't have them searching for Komajiro, but I thought of another way they meet. Also this Chapter is the beginning of the Second Opening.

At Touma's Apartment, he was doing research of the Oozy's the Detective Agency has so far, those being Ruru, Miku and Tarcadet, who goes Armanoir when needed. He was looking on his Computer of the Characters from Anime and other Media.

Touma: I don't get this? When I met them, they haven't behaved like the Characters they're Suppose to be. I mean they do have the Voices and personality, but not much else.

Kuroledge: And what gave you the idea of that?

Just then, from the Shadows came Kuroledge, who still kept hidden from everything that was going on.

Touma: Says you. After invading my Mind, you haven't been much help a lot.

Kuroledge: My apologies, but you haven't been much after showing yourself use that Ogre infront the Two Watchers! Natsume told me.

Touma got annoyed, knowing what he did infront of Homura. After that happened, she didn't talk to him much.

Touma: Maybe if I explained to them and join their side with Shadowside Yo-Kai, they'll believe me. But I'm not much of a Liar, but I'll keep a ruse until Natsume explains another Plan of attack.

Kuroledge thought, seeing he was now thinking of how to get Homura's Watch, even if it's on Natsume's Brothers Wrist at some point.

Kuroledge: If your going to help them, I'll do too! Like you, I'll also put on a Ruse so they won't seek Suspicion. Kyle also interests me, since I'm not the only Pokémon Character in this world!

Touma: That'll be considered 'Specie'.

Kuroledge gave a growl as Touma decided to put his research of the Character-Based Oozy's on hold for the day.

*Insert Intro*

Kyle, Homura and Keisuke were visiting Akinori's home and the Detective Agency. After the Many Yo-Kai they befriended, Kyle thought Akinori and his Grandmother could check them out.

Once on the grounds, They were actually greeted by his Grandmother as they went into the Detective Agency to check on the Arks, all in the Order they befriended them in.

Mitsue: Impressive. You kids have been quite hard at work after joining.

Homura: Thanks. Even if we joined a week after getting these Watches, it's good to actually befriends with them all.

Kyle: And when I thought about where we're going to keep the Arks, the Arkchives came to me.

Mitsue then closed the Arkchives and returned it to them.

Mitsue: You don't know this, but this Book is styled after the first Storage for the once user of the first Watch.

Keisuke then felt a bit down after she reminded him about his Father's Death, which she didn't mean too. Homura and the others comforted him.

Homura: Don't worry too much. With us, you don't have to worry about being harmed.

Keisuke felt a bit calmer. Akinori thought about the Arks they have as he took out one of the Oozy's, being Miku.

Akinori: Hey Kyle, I've been thinking about the Oozy's, and from Miku, her's is kind of... well...

He then showed them the front of the Ark, and then turned it to the otherside, showing Miku's Shadowside. However, instead of a Monsterous version of herself, she was more Shadowed, glowing eyes representing her Secondary Type and a evil Look.