Chapter 12: Mad Hair Day

A/N: Another Chapter where I don't know much on the Plot, so kind of improvise it. It'll also be the introduction to B. Ruru's Human form.

As it was another normal day in Kyle's average life, it was his monthly Haircut, in which Lusamine takes him to her friends hair stylist. Homura was tagging along with him.

It was a quick one since he asked for it to be sorted out a little. Once she was done, she showed him what the style looked in the mirror.

Hairstylist: So, what do you think?

Kyle looked in the mirror, seeing it was how he liked it.

Kyle: Looks good.

B. Ruru: Yeah, where have we heard that before?

Homura thought she would be that bored, since Ruru was always with Kyle even before they met.

Hairstylist: Good thing I got to squeeze you in time. As you might of guessed from outside, I'm a little busy at the moment.

They looked out the window, seeing a line of women waiting. The weirdest part was that they had 'Mushroom Cuts', which Ruru thought was funny.

Lusamine: Well, whatever happens next, I hope you can handle it.

Hairstylist: You think? I'll be needing a long Vacation after this.

Once they left, the next few women went into the stylist, as they saw they were all mostly Mushroom cuts.

Homura: Do you think?

Kyle: ... Maybe.

Lusamine heard them talking about something, but decided to stay out of their conversation.

*Insert Intro*

Once Lusamine headed back to her home, Kyle and Homura headed to Akinori's place, in which they also got a rumours on the Women getting Mushroom Cuts.

Akinori: What you two could be talking about is very true! Because after a few reports of Women getting Mushroom Cuts was going around.

Homura: So is there any leads or anything?

Akinori: Not much... Except for what was attacking them.

B. Ruru: With what? A bad Hairdresser?

Akinori: Not like that... Well maybe... But, they said it was somekind of Joker with Two Large Blade arms. It takes the form of the one in Playing Cards.

Kyle thought about it, as he brought out his Sketch Book and Two Pokémon Cards of a Gallade and Ceruledge.

Kyle: So no Pokémon?

Akinori: If it was, then you'll know how to stop it.

Like always, Keisuke was with them, since he felt more safer with them.

Keisuke: So in a way, we need a girl to lure them out?

Homura was messing with her large Ponytail a little, as B. Ruru just looked at them.

B. Ruru: Don't look at me. Going into my Human form takes time!

Homura: But I could use a small Trim from my Ponytail a little. But...

They then sighed, knowing it won't be easy.

Kyle: Wait, what about Mizui and Tsubasa?

Akinori: Asked them before, they refused.

Keisuke: I remember the tone in their voices then they said it.

Kyle: Well, I mean it's not like we can just dress up as a girl and go around town?