Night 2 [4AM]

Luke: Hm... I'm hearing footsteps. Actual ones, not ghostly noises. What is going on? [Gulps] I think I see something!
Springtrap: [Stare]
Luke: [Stare]
Springtrap: [Still staring]
Luke: Um... Who are you by any chance? I'm sorry, I just got here a day ago... And [Shivers] I've only seen phantoms so far!
Springtrap: You don't need to apologize. I'm not here to be nice and fool around here.
Luke: Oh, you're not?
Springtrap: No, unless little me decided that playing games with you was a great idea! Like we should totally be best friends forever!
Luke: Okay, so you aren't trying to be a friend. Do you want to be my foe, then? You don't have to fight against me for no reason.
Springtrap: You're right, I really don't have to. But I still want to. [Laughs] You're acting like you can control my thoughts? Fool.
Luke: Just what do you want from me? I've just got here, and all of a sudden, you want to start fighting against me. Why?
Springtrap: I see, filling in my words, huh? Well, let me keep it simple. I really wanna kill you. Does there have to be a background?
Luke: Killing me? You don't even know me.
Springtrap: I don't have to know you to not do it, right? Listen, I've always been a killer. I've killed many kids in my life. What stops me?
Luke: This trash can. I don't know, but it kinda represents you in a way.
Springtrap: [Laughs] Oh, don't say that. You're making me die of my own laughter!
Luke: I never knew serial killers had emotions.
Springtrap: What makes you think I don't? I've felt the same anger for thirty years! I've been locked in that bloody room for centuries!
Luke: So who are you? You seriously have anger issues against me.
Springtrap: Heh, they used to call me "Bonnie."
Luke: I'm betting that was the past.
Springtrap: It was "Springbonnie." But now I'm here, and Fredbear's not gonna be around to be with me anymore! [Laughs]
Luke: And?
Springtrap: As the one you now see, I declare that my name is Springtrap! [Evil laughter] And nobody says otherwise except for me...
Luke: If you're gonna put all that heart into it, I'm not gonna mess with you.
Springtrap: You'll never have the chance to!
Luke: I see why you name yourself after a trap. You've been trapped in a room, and now I'm gonna be trapped with you.
Springtrap: Exactly why you shouldn't be so hopeful. And I won't have oodles of candy this time around! [Laughs]
Luke: You're right. I'm gonna have a whole lot of paper balls. If only they were dodge balls...
Springtrap: Oh, trying to escape, huh?
Luke: No, there's still so much time left. I'm just saying. I'm prepared for a brutal dodge ball game with three rounds in it.
Springtrap: Oh, you're so funny. Those funky things you come up with will never happen! Yet you still talk about them. [Chuckles]
Luke: It's called humor, oldie.
Springtrap: Oldie?! [Laughs hard] Can I keep you? You're honestly so cute.
Luke: Please don't call me cute. I'm literally the farthest person from cute.
Springtrap: I'm not cute either, Lucas.
Luke: And don't call me "Lucas" either.
Springtrap: Oh, shut it. I'm not ever changing my ways for anyone. If you want the free sweets, you're gonna get them another year!
Luke: I need to cool off from this. [Grabs fan]
Springtrap: And I need to relax a bit! [Starts doing stretches] Oh, the irony.
Luke: What? Is there something wrong with wanting to cool off? It's too hot in here!
Springtrap: You don't have to grab that fan, y'know. If I were you, I'd see what mode it's on. Maybe that can help you.
Luke: Wait, what?