Night 5 [5AM]

Luke: I guess we're alone... now...
Springtrap: Is there something wrong with it? I like being alone with you. [Laughing] We haven't had this moment in a while, y'know.
Luke: It just makes me a bit uncomfortable, that's all. I actually enjoyed it when those phantoms were here, even the annoying ones.
Springtrap: Aw, are you giving me a little speech? They aren't gonna be here for you anymore, Lucas. [Laughs]
Luke: Wait, they're gonna vanish?!
Springtrap: No, silly. They manifested on their own while I was boarded up in that bloody room. They won't just vanish!
Luke: Then what's gonna happen now?
Springtrap: We're gonna hang out together!
Luke: Heck no.
Springtrap: Why? Was I not being serious when I said you were cute? Oh... I see where this is going... You really don't want me here.
Luke: You're right, I really don't.
Springtrap: It's okay, I've been getting tired of sitting here myself. I was really bored to stay in that room for thirty years.
Luke: Huh?
Springtrap: It's been a pleasure to meet someone who isn't an annoying investigator who wants all the answers.
Luke: I'd be too lazy to be a detective. That job requires too much work from me, and everything has to be exact.
Springtrap: So, seeing someone different. An employee that knows almost nothing about me... Really got me out of there.
Luke: Uh huh...
Springtrap: Now that I'm out of there, and now that I can finally have you all to myself. It'd be nice to finally move closer...
Luke: What are you capable of, again?
Springtrap: Killing you.
Luke: Yeah, last time I checked, I said I didn't want that. Looking at these weird codes every day, I also said I was "concerned" of it.
Springtrap: You just know how to make me laugh, don't you? Well, satisfy me more! Maybe then your last chance won't be fading.
Luke: Wait, it is?
Springtrap: It's been fading since you told us that we're alone.
Luke: If it's invisible to me, how am I meant to know? I can hallucinate phantoms for you, I can hear things on accident, but I'm not ill.
Springtrap: I know you're not. [Laughs] You're far from ill, Lucas. You're perfect!
Luke: Your perfect victim?
Springtrap: Do you want to be my victim? I have a skill in that, y'know. But It doesn't have to just be killing. [Laughs] It can go both ways.
Luke: What's the other way, then?
Springtrap: [Chuckles] I'm glad you asked...
Luke: Don't tell me you're gonna actually use my body in a different way...
Springtrap: I will if you want that.
Luke: I mean, it's better than killing. But it's still gonna be traumatizing! I'd have neither!
Springtrap: Well, there goes your last chance. What do you say, Lucas. You lost to the game. And I had a feeling of it...
Luke: We were never playing any games. And you know what, I'll admit it!
Springtrap: Admit what?
Luke: I lied to you this entire time! There were no pranksters, there were no scouts, and not even a single guest came in after hours!
Springtrap: Oh, so you're taking the kill?!
Luke: Nope! In fact, say goodbye to me!
Springtrap: What do you have that's possibly gonna get you out of here, huh? You seem so empty-handed to be talking like that.
Luke: This! [Shows] Do you see this taser?
Springtrap: There's no way you can use that on me! [Laughs] Silly Lucas, at it again!
Luke: Well, I've been in delivery once. I got fired for being lazy, but let me tell you. I've tased rabid animals in my lifetime! [Shoots]
Springtrap: [Screams] How dare you! I'm gonna get that body one day!