Night 5 [4AM]

Luke: Well, I hope you don't scream at my ears like that again. My head's getting more foggy by the minute now.
Phantom Mangle: Every time you tell me not to do it, you make me wanna do it. You don't realize that, right?
Springtrap: That's called breaking boundaries, Mangle. But you're on the right track since we don't need those in here.
Luke: Speaking of track... There's a track contest out there! The kids from the scouts' club were bored of doing competitions.
Springtrap: Lucas, you're on your third streak, remember? You better not be lying about this.
Luke: I promise, I know the club myself. I've seen their mint cookies. They don't even taste good... Much to the appeal of other kids...
Springtrap: Okay, Lucas... [Runs]
Phantom Mangle: Look at him run! Boss needs to also be on the contest! [Giggles]
Luke: It's a "kids only" one.
Phantom Mangle: My endless parts won't allow me to be fast. That's why I sit here most of the time. Just' sitting and watching.
Luke: That's my job, actually. You don't need to be ashamed of it. Then again, that's why I'm on my adrenaline pills.
Phantom Chica: Hey guys, I gotta say, we have a hunchback in here.
Phantom Freddy: I'm not a hunchback! You're just saying that because nobody likes your food. That oven burns everything!
Luke: Looks like someone's not in a good mood to see me...
Phantom Freddy: I was reading newspapers like usual, right? And then, all of a sudden, boxes started to fall all over me!
Phantom Mangle: That might've been one of BB's epic pranks. I recall that his plan today was plotting random traps on the walls.
Phantom Freddy: I thought pranks were meant to make both parties laugh! Those boxes now have coffee all over them!
Phantom Chica: And yet you say my food is bad. But don't be like buckle. He says I put a curse on him for no reason.
Phantom Mangle: Now that I've listened to him, he's been getting his point across. You keep acting like you caused their pain.
Phantom Chica: I believe in a policy of vengeance and strength. It's why I work for fun and why I fight buckle a whole lot.
Phantom Freddy: I don't like vengeance. I believe that you must forgive everyone!
Phantom Chica: I guess we're also picking a fight, then. I could already see that.
Phantom Freddy: Wait, no!
Phantom Chica: Are you sure? I haven't had any real fights from you in a long time.
Phantom Freddy: Chica, you don't have to fight me often. If fighting is your sport, then consider martial arts!
Phantom Mangle: Hm... That's pretty new.
Luke: Martial arts is a sport. It's like wrestling and boxing, which Chica should also try.
Phantom Freddy: Oh no... Now I feel like I'm in danger! Don't ya see how threatening this is? She can beat up all of us at once!
Phantom Chica: That's not in my intentions. If everyone here was annoying, like buckle, then that is gonna happen.
Luke: Consider us lucky. The guy said he's gonna go on his lonesome to tell his shanties.
Phantom Mangle: Whenever that word is used, I mishear it as "undies."
Phantom Chica: Ew, what? Mangle, are your ears unscrewed or something? Nobody hears it like that. Do you actually think about this?
Phantom Mangle: Not in a lifetime!
Phantom Freddy: Are undies supposed to be underwear? I got confused with "untie."
Phantom Chica: Untying is what you do when you see unsupervised coffee.
Phantom Freddy: Stop exposing me, Chica!
Phantom Mangle: Wait, you're that much of a coffee addict? I thought you just tried a new flavor every day... like with the lattes.
Phantom Freddy: Ugh... [Looks away]
Phantom Chica: Frederick's getting a little embarrassed. I just know him too well. If you wanna hate on my food, there's that.
Luke: This is just the worst vengeance policy I've ever seen.
Phantom Freddy: [Falls] Damn it. At this time of the hour? Why does this always happen?!
Phantom Chica: Because your posture is like a rainbow, an arch with many colors.
Phantom Mangle: Rainbows are beautiful!
Phantom Chica: But not Frederick. [Chuckles]
Phantom Freddy: Stop laughing at me, I'm not that goofy! [Laugh hard] Okay, maybe I am...
Phantom Chica: [Laughing]
Phantom Mangle: [Also laughing]
Luke: What's so funny? Dad jokes? I mean, dad jokes might also be a popular thing here. But I never expected you guys to laugh.
Phantom Freddy: We laugh at ghost jokes! But no, it's my clumsiness that's funny.
Phantom Chica: And untying for that caffeine!
Phantom Mangle: I think our boss also wants to laugh. Don't let him take anyone's socks off, though. Cause' he looks like he'd do it.
Luke: What do you mean?
Phantom Mangle: Look, sucker!
Luke: I'm not a sucker, Freddy is.
Phantom Chica: He'd only be drinking up that coffee. He doesn't suck on anything.
Phantom Freddy: I told ya, I'm a latte fan and local coffee lover! But not an addict!
Luke: Uh... Hey?
Springtrap: Hi. You didn't listen again, did you?
Phantom Mangle: I guess we're all gonna be underwear goons today.
Phantom Freddy: More like underwear food!
Phantom Chica: Seafood isn't my food.
Springtrap: Lucas, your fourth streak is eliminated! You're now on your last chance! You better take this game of yours seriously!
Luke: I am. It's just these scouts. They know how to trick people. They've been trained since they were toddlers!
Springtrap: I don't think so... Something tells me that a fishy phenomenon is going on, and you might be working with them!
Phantom Freddy: [Falls] Oops...
Phantom Chica: Now's not the time, Freddy. Don't you see that we can't play around anymore? You can't just trip all over the place.
Phantom Freddy: [Falls again] I'm trying...
Phantom Mangle: Are you drunker than me? Or is this just your version of "too much caffeine?" Oh wait, caffeine is a drug.
Phantom Freddy: [Falls] I don't know if I am...
Springtrap: Freddy, can you stop breaking the floor? Despite your ghostly appearance, I can feel earthquakes coming from you!
Phantom Freddy: Boss, I'm not fat, I'm big!
Springtrap: Big and fat, Freddy.
Phantom Chica: You can't have one without the other. Can you? You're definitely not as small as the average mug.
Phantom Mangle: I think we're beating him to it. I don't know about this...
Luke: I'm glad I'm not raw meat. My mind has already been starting to rot. Maybe I just can't handle seeing ghosts anymore.
Springtrap: You won't handle seeing me!
Luke: Your jokes are not funny. You can't just try to be relatable by saying the most strangest thing on the planet and laugh at it.
Springtrap: Oh, what's that I hear? Did somebody say, "I want my last streak gone?"
Luke: Uh, no... That's not what I'm trying to say. I meant that you aren't relatable to me.
Phantom Mangle: Something tells me that we aren't in such a good start right now... Let's warn the others. Boss isn't so happy.
Phantom Chica: You're right, as long as nobody's falling on us. Y'know, like Frederick here, we better get going very soon.
Phantom Freddy: Let's go right now! I've already been scared of so much profanity, I don't need anymore of it! I need my caffeine!
Phantom Chica: You're gonna get it later.
Phantom Mangle: C'mon, let's warn them!