Night 5 [3AM]

Luke: Promises are usually broken if they're worded like that. Don't you know?
Phantom Bonnie: But I'm a promise keeper! If I told you that I'm never gonna drink soda ever again, the soda machine remains full!
Springtrap: Bonnie, last time you promised me that you won't be addicted to the game of life. An hour later, and you still talk about it!
Phantom Bonnie: That was an accident!
Phantom Mangle: I personally think that was a mistake. [Giggles] You still drink soda and talk about the game of life sometimes.
Phantom Bonnie: Shut up...
Phantom Foxy: Yarr! Greetings from the deep seas, scourge! May the kraken tremble, may sea monsters bow down to the landlubber!
Luke: What happened to you?
Phantom Foxy: I woke up on the wrong side of my hammock!
Phantom Bonnie: Since when did you have one? I thought you just sat on the floor.
Phantom Foxy: No pirate likes sitting next to dust, lad. I can't just contract ten million diseases and then start touching Frederica!
Phantom Bonnie: Touching him isn't mandatory, and neither is using a hammock.
Luke: How does the place even have one? I thought we were poor, not rich. But then again, this place is like a thrift store...
Springtrap: Speaking of ham, Foxy... How about hammer time? I'd like to ram some heads into this wall again! [Chuckles]
Phantom Foxy: Boss, what?
Springtrap: Can I demonstrate it? I feel that we have more newbies than usual.
Phantom Foxy: We can talk this out, y'know?
Springtrap: I'll advise Chica to do it in the next wrestling matches. The audience needs more brutality now and then.
Luke: I'm not a part of the audience, then. Let me just stay aside and not watch.
Springtrap: You can't always be a bystander, Lucas. I'll tie ya to a chair someday!
Phantom Mangle: The only "monsters" you ever faced are Chica and boss. If you want to fight some real foes, they'll be stronger.
Phantom Bonnie: Why are you trying to make this worse? He can fight his own size.
Phantom Mangle: I'm just giving some free tips for battle. Never underestimate a pirate, my friend. Though, I rather hunt...
Luke: I can tell.
Phantom Mangle: There's a bunch of things we can jam to right now. Such as my voice!
Springtrap: We don't need that right now. If you release that track to the world, we'll all be shaking like these bobble-heads!
Luke: They shook harder than me.
Phantom Foxy: I really don't mind it. Arrg, this itch is the true worry! [Scratches]
Phantom Bonnie: Don't tell me that he's actually gonna do that, right? Please don't.
Phantom Mangle: I will. [Starts screaming]
Phantom Bonnie: The agony!
Luke: My head's hurting again.
Phantom Bonnie: My poor vains... They can pop out at any minute right now. I hate this! Where's the beeping when you need it?
Phantom Foxy: [Still scratching] I don't know!
Springtrap: This and the fur that's coming from Foxy is making me honestly want to puke. A lot of things make me want to puke!
Luke: You can still have the trash can. It's here if you wanna use it as a vomit bucket. I'll say it a thousand times.
Springtrap: I don't want it.
Luke: Do you want the child in the halls?
Springtrap: For how much money?
Luke: It's a free one.
Springtrap: Oh goodie! Let's go see if this child is real or cake like the others. [Runs]
Phantom Mangle: Is boss' numb in the brain or something? Why does he always listen to the child-at-night theory?
Luke: It's because I word it out differently. I can't use the same excuse fifty times. He'll eventually stop listening to me.
Phantom Mangle: Ah, but I never found any treasures today. Instead, I've received more bugs from the trenches.
Phantom Bonnie: They still let the spiders free? I thought we had pesticides!
Luke: According to the management, to be authentic is to be unsanitary and have bugs crawling through your surface.
Phantom Bonnie: That makes me question the rats I keep seeing across the entrance.
Phantom Mangle: Those were rats? I thought they were hamsters with longer tails. They didn't even squeak at my appearance.
Phantom Bonnie: I think they like you, then.
Luke: I, on the other hand, have the ability to get rabies. You're very lucky to have those filfy creatures as friends.
Phantom Mangle: [Giggles] Thanks!
Phantom Foxy: Arrg! Why can't this forsaken itch get off me! [Continues scratching] My beloved fur is falling off!
Phantom Mangle: Did you ask Chica?
Phantom Foxy: I've already had! Chico kept on denying that she had ever placed a spell on me. But deep down, I know she's lying.
Luke: What made you think she ever did?
Phantom Foxy: She'd always give me a weird look ever since the itch came, and she'd also keep away some sort of secret.
Phantom Bonnie: Hasn't she always been distant from you? I don't think you two ever got into an agreement before.
Luke: This still doesn't serve as proof. How do I know this is not blaming?
Phantom Foxy: Just trust my word, matey.
Luke: Um... Okay...
Phantom Mangle: This is the most childish argument I've ever seen. Just because she has secrets doesn't mean it's curse related.
Phantom Foxy: Quiet, lass. It's the only conclusion we can have! It would never be that fool or Frederica!
Phantom Bonnie: If you call him Frederica, then what's my name gonna be?
Phantom Foxy: Hm... Let me think about it... I'm using Boniface, it's suits you.
Phantom Bonnie: What?
Phantom Foxy: I'm not calling yer pretty. I think yer farther than pretty.
Phantom Bonnie: So you're saying Freddy is?
Phantom Foxy: And ten times prettier.
Phantom Mangle: I'm guessing you have a heart for him. In all honesty, I think he's just a clumsy coffee lover.
Phantom Foxy: At least he's adorable when he falls. We'd sit by the sea, and as he's walking with our lattes, he almost trips on me.
Luke: Again, with another weird sea shanty, I can collect records out of this. But seriously, stop it with fantasy tales.
Phantom Foxy: I just wish It was real! Oh, how the days will feel. There shall be more light in my life and less itching at sea.
Phantom Mangle: The ship's gonna fall on us again if he's there. Just imagine how we'll sink and meet the underwater goons!
Phantom Bonnie: Is that... boss?
Springtrap: Third chance eliminated!
Luke: Wait, you didn't find them?
Springtrap: No, and how would I if no indication of running exists. Not even a single noise of movement was heard!
Luke: It was probably just another one of those close calls. Y'know, if I'm seeing ghosts every night, I might also start hearing things.
Phantom Foxy: Arrg! Whatever, if ya don't want my shanties, scourge, then consider me this. I'll go to some other barrel for now!
Luke: Who else are you gonna tell them to?
Phantom Foxy: My sweeter mateys. And that gives me a reason to run off! Scourge, I wish those monsters to stay on your path!
Phantom Bonnie: What the? I'm just gonna go get onto some barrels myself. Maybe there's a place that I can finally dive in!
Luke: And how about you, Mangle?
Phantom Mangle: I don't mind just staying here a little while. It's pretty fun. [Giggles]