The Bottom

David: Lucas? Why do you look so out of breath? I thought biking was relaxing for you.
Luke: I didn't bring in a bike this time. I had to catch up on the nearest bus.
David: C'mon, was it really a haunted house? I was getting worried that you'd go insane from working there. And now, you finally take a bus!
Luke: Davis, I was getting chased by an actual horror attraction... And he was actually falling in love with me! How do I even cope with this?
David: Lucas, It's time you stopped taking adrenaline pills. Are you lying?
Luke: I saw ghosts there since the first day. I even started to hear things, that ventilation really damaged my mind...
David: Oh... Is the air polluted over there?
Luke: Probably, but you gotta understand. I am not okay. And I saw what I saw.
David: Hey, at least it's not gonna get here. If a bus is needed, it's probably gonna wander off into the streets looking for you.
Luke: That's the thing, though. The streets aren't gonna be safe anymore...
David: Just don't worry about it. For now on, just don't go to that place ever again. If it has nothing, it serves nothing.
Luke: I guess you're right. For now on, I'll just get another job on delivery.
David: [Laughs] Yeah, talking to spirits isn't a good idea. You'll be out of bounds.
Luke: And that gives me another idea!
David: Like what?
Luke: If I can't start somewhere new in my career, why can't it just be a hobby?
David: No... Don't tell me that you'll actually start buying new clothes and start wearing makeup. It's gonna be a beauty routine, right?
Luke: I never said I wasn't. [Laughs]
David: Oh, bummer... At least it's not hurting you. I just want the best for you... How would you even describe this job?
Luke: Looking back, that was the dumbest thing I've ever done.