Chapter 4 : The Search begins

note : First of all I'm so sorry for the delay, I was going through a writer's block with pending assignments, while in the meantime I worked on the plot. I am going to be regular from now on. Thank you so much for waiting patiently!!

Now, from the previous chapter, I had left a riddle to solve and the one who solved is -

banana_milk_hehe

Yes, you solved it correctly! Thank you so much for your interaction and I am so glad that you found it! A piece of geography also for you!!!

Let's get into the chapter!

════════════════

"Everyone! I think I have found the location!!!!" Y/n screamed, taking everyone aback.

"Really? That's cool! So what is it?" Jungkook screamed.

"It's Lake Tanganyika! Located in Southeast Africa. The second deepest lake in the world, and the word itself defines The lake's name is derived from the Bantu word for "deep waters", I remember once reading about this place. So if I am not wrong the first part of the sword is around Lake Tanganyika."

"Yes, I believe it is the right answer. Not only this, it is the second oldest freshwater lake, second largest by volume, and second deepest in the world! So now, you need to collect the first part as soon as possible." Namjoon spoke out.

"So we need to leave for the lake as soon as possible…but how?" Y/n asked.

"Don't worry, let me help." After saying that, a magical ticket automatically appeared in the palm of Namjoon and handed it to Y/n.

"Here, for your flight to Africa." Namjoon smiled at her. Y/n, giddy with excitement and confidence, took the ticket.

"I should not delay. Let me pack my bag and leave by the next flight to Africa! Thank you so much everyone for your help." Y/n was ready to leave when her name was called.

"Why do you think you are going all by yourself?" Jungkook spoke.

"Huh?" Y/n turned around.

"You are not going alone, we are going to join!" Seokjin said. Mr Kang smiled and nodded at her along with Jungkook.

"But, you guys have done a lot for me, and I don't want to trouble you anymore. I think I can handle it." Y/n denied.

"And you will be that typical "Oh-great-hero-who sacrificed her life to save her people and in doing so, she dies", very nice! Girl, it's not any random hero who will remain alive no matter how many times you die, this is a 1 life- 1 die policy, so we are joining you okay?" Jungkook rambled.

Stunned, Y/n could only nod her head.

And that's how Y/n with her friends begin their journey; bidding goodbye to Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok, they packed their stuffs and with the help of the magical tickets from Namjoon they were able to catch the next flight to Africa.

Soon they reached their destination and booked a hotel for their stay in the town nearest to the lake. And the very next day they left for the lake. The lake was a popular tourist spot with a lot of people enjoying their vacation with a lot of activities.

Lake Tanganyika was beautiful. Its vast expanse and crystal clear waters is a sight to behold. The lush greenery throughout the shore, creates an otherworldly beauty. The picturesque view surrounded by mountains, valleys and savanna grasslands, was a sight for sore eyes.