Chapter 11 : Dreams?

<Hea's POV>

"Hea, Hea? Can you hear me?" I fluttered my eyes open hearing a familiar person calling out for me. I was in my classroom...
.
.
.
Wait...
.
.
.
.
Classroom?
.
.
.
.
Wasn't I in the mountains? I sat up and saw my friends looking at me. Iseul, what is she doing here?

"Had a good nap?" My friend Iseul said. Nap? I looked around me with my eyebrows scrunched. Indeed I was in my classroom, with everyone being....normal?

I quickly checked my phone, it was June...and the date seemed so familiar. Suddenly I remembered, if it's really a dream then Y/n and Yoongi will be alright, like how everything was before right? I quickly looked around the class only to find them sitting together in the back, Y/n was reading something while Yoongi was sitting beside her, listening to some music, just like how it was all before. So all these were dreams, or specifically nightmares?

I still couldn't believe this, the events till now seemed so real. Our professor soon joined our class and we began our lessons. At the end, the professor announced a group project where Y/n Yoongi, Jass, Sungho  and Chan along with me were assigned for it together.

Wait-

The group project....

Where everything began. My eyes widened with the realisation.

My friends started to tell me to go and invite Yoongi, but I didn't do anything. Instead I walked to Y/n. As I called her name, she flinched slightly. My heart quenched. Was I that bad to her? For the first time, I felt guilty for bullying someone and I questioned my character. But I had to ask her.

"Y/n, did you have any weird dreams these days, like something about a sword and stuff?"

"Umm, no, why do you ask?"

"No just, if you have such dreams, please let me know, I had some weird dreams and I wanted to know that I am not hallucinating. It's okay." I left Y/n in confusion. But suddenly Yoongi stood in front of me and I felt

Nothing....

I was just chained by attraction and lust, how foolish of me. I last felt my heart beat loudly for someone when I was 12 for my first crush who harshly rejected me and embarrassed me in front of the whole school. But, I never "fell in love" since, I tried to attract a lot of boys, date them, become obsessed over them, and wanted them to make me fall in love, but none of them could do that. I am such a greedy little witch.

Yoongi stood in front of me, throwing daggers from his eyes. Damn he is cold.

"What are you doing here?" He asked coldly.

"Uhh, well, I just wanted to know where we'll do our project today." I answered. He simply nodded.

"Let everyone join." And so when all our groupmates joined, we all decided to do it in Yoongi's house. I still couldn't move my brain away from that weird dream, maybe the project would keep my brain occupied. I prepared some cupcakes, my specialty, not to impress Yoongi but as snacks for everyone. I went to Yoongi's apartment and rang the doorbell.

It was opened by none other than Mr Kang. This..this should not be only a dream right? Mr Kang? Was it all a dream or a Deja vu? I walked inside, the interiors were exactly what I saw in my dream. Mr Kang left me alone to wait for everyone. But I was getting impatient. I had a lot of questions.

Wait a minute! If those all were some dreams and everything's normal then...

I stood up and ran straight to a specific room. I knocked on it, but heard no response. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I couldn't believe it; it was exactly the room of the hanok (Korean Traditional House)  that I saw in my dream! The closets, chests, shelves and scientific stuff like a test tube, beaker, burners, etc., they all were the same. And these conclude one thing. I might have witnessed the future. Then something clicked my mind.

I walked to one of the chests and saw it. That beautifully curved blue box. I took a deep breath and opened it. But it was empty.

Noo, I don't think these are any hallucinations, predictions... These are real. If all these are true, then that wicked spirit is still out. I rushed to the other door of the room that opened into the courtyard of the Hanok, I rushed out, I need to find someone-AH!

I felt myself getting lifted up in the air. I looked down to see fuming Mr Kang using magic on me to keep me on hold me up, restricting my movements. I began feeling pain from the powers.

"How did you enter the room without any permission or magic? How did you know? Are you just Yoongi's friend?"

I couldn't word out, I felt a screeching pain in my limbs. I could feel myself slowly losing my consciousness until;

"Mr Kang, leave her! I know her, it was me who brought her here." Mr Kang looked at the person. It was none other than Jungkook. He rushed towards me as Mr Kang loosened his magic, slowly bringing me down, he trusted him. Jungkook caught me in his arms, holding me in bridal style.

Lub-dub, lub-dub, lub-dub

My heart was beating out of my chest.

"Are you alright?" I nodded. Mr Kang came to us and said, "I didn't know that you brought her here. She is Yoongi's friend as well. So I thought there was something wrong or she was trying to trespass. Take her to a room, before Yoongi and the rest come to their apartment."  Jungkook nodded and took me to the assigned room.

"Jungkook-ssi?"

"Yes Hea?"

"Y-You know me?" I sat straight. If nothing hasn't happened yet, if I think so, Jungkook won't know me, afterall we got introduced to each other after few months of that incident. I saw him letting out a sigh.

"I remember you" Jungkook said, sensing my confusion he continued.

"I was confused, just like you, Seokjin hyung, Kang Ajusshi didn't know anything I said, and told me it's a weird dream as the dark spirit is protected."

"But it turned out that it's actually missing, and only we two have the records of those memories and only we can conclude everything." I completed his sentence. He nodded at my words.

"It's all real." We both said at the same time. We chuckled, yet confused of why and how we are trapped here, in a loop of the past, with no way ahead of us.

"Hea, this has something to do with the first night of our trekking." I agreed with him. Right now we are unsure of what to do next. "Why don't we go back to that place and take a look ?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"I think it's good!" Both of us instantly got up and rushed out, leaving our confused group behind. Taking my bags and stuff I joined Jungkook and took a bus to reach the trekking site. I was riding on a bus after years; for the first time to be exact after I became a "mean girl". Things have changed so much that I felt anxious. I looked around to see Jungkook sitting casually beside me, listening to some music on his phone, as he gave me the window seat.

The journey would take around three hours. I kept shaking my legs, the bus was buzzing with people in just thirty minutes. So many unknown people crowding around  suddenly reminded me of some of the memories I didn't want to remember anymore, the past, the rush, the journey, the mistakes. I forgot to bring my headphones, which usually distracts me when I visit crowded places. Suddenly I felt a warm hand wrapping around my knuckles. I turned around to see Jungkook doing it, who had his eyes closed, slowly he started caressing my knuckles with his thumb. I felt calm, remembering that he was beside me. My anxiousness slowly faded away as I closed my eyes.

I looked at the window, enjoying the view, when Jungkook gave one of his earphones to me. I placed it in my ears, trying to calm my loud heartbeats as the music played..

"Everyone wants him
That was my crime
The wrong place at the right time
And I break down, then he's pullin' me in
In a world of boys, he's a gentleman"

-"Slut!" (Taylor's Version), Taylor Swift

════════════════

Not me writing love stories except for our main leads  >.<  Don't worry, I'll make sure they have a  lot of good time! But a new love growing here?? Hope you love this chapter! Take care..