Chapter 13 : Payback

"Taehyung are you done, we should-" A familiar voice rang my ears and I turned around to see him...

Yoongi...you are here in this universe as well?

<A/n's POV>

Yoongi stopped talking as soon as he saw the unknown person standing. He recognized her, the person who threw juice on his expensive suit whom he vowed to pay back. He smirked to himself, staring straight in her soul, making her gulp. And that's the only thing he knew about her.

"Oh hyungnim, you are here. Miss Y/n let me introduce you to the producer of this film, the CEO of DT industries! He personally wanted to fund this movie after he read the script." I simply stared at him.

"And this is our script writer, Miss Y/n!"

"Y/n" Yoongi whispered the name, smirking (once again). Soon Taehyung was called out to begin his shooting, leaving Y/n and Yoongi alone.

"So, Miss Y/n, I think we need to talk." Y/n turned towards Yoongi, hopeful that he might remember and together they might look out a way. "You soiled my favourite suit by dropping the juice on it, do you remember?" Y/n's eyes widened remembering.

"IT WAS YOU?" Y/n screamed out unintentionally, instantly clamping her palms on her mouth. Yoongi smirked at her reaction and took steps in front of her until he stood right in front of her, leaning towards her face, his breath falling directly over lips. Staring at her eyes, he continued,

"And you need to pay for that."

Trying to calm her racing heart, she asked, "How could I help you?"

Slightly chuckling at her response, he continued, "You didn't even say sorry to me yet." Realising she quickly bowed, not realising that Yoongi's head was in front of her and she bumped into his head, hard.

"Oww!" "Shit shit shit....I am so sorry!"

"You....You know what, I gotta meet you after the shoot and you gotta pay for everything, one by one."

Yoongi said, rubbing his head. Y/n who was still not in her right mind, watching Yoongi in pain, took the glass of water placed nearby and took some water in the cup of her palm, slowly rubbed the place of her head where she bumped. Yoongi, who was annoyed, stopped his action as he looked into the distressed face of Y/n who was tending her. He looked at the focused face of Y/n, her furrowed eyebrows, her parted tinted lips, her surprise filled worried eyes, which showed care. He was lost in the gentleness of her touch when the sudden dropping of the glass brought back to reality. He leaned back as he watched how panicked she grew after dropping it due to her clumsiness. Taking a deep sigh, he held her hand.

"Leave it, someone else will clean it. And for you, take this card, meet me at "The Seven" restaurant after the shoot is over as we will discuss the consequences of your actions."

With those words Yoongi walked out, leaving a defeated Y/n behind, who cursed at her fate. But she was clear that Yoongi didn't remember her and now she was curious to how everything was connected. Without thinking anymore she walked out to meet with Jaehyun.

<Y/n's POV>

We stood behind watching the shooting procedure. It was a sad romantic scene. I blinked my eyes for the millionth time thinking how was my future self available to write such rom-com drama. After the shoot, we talked with the director and the little changes to be made to suit visually. I got to realise how good of an actor Taehyung was and how most of the staff were his fans. He must be really famous. Amidst all the chaos, I haven't seen Yoongi throughout the shoot. Not giving too much of a thought I joined Jeahyun in his car, thinking about everything today, especially about him.