Chapter 12 : I am in Future?

<Year 2032; Y/n's POV>

Tirrrrinnngggg Tirrrrriiinnnnggggg

My eyes open in an instant. I stretched my body feeling all tightened up. And then I realized, I wasn't in my tent. Wait a minute, I stood up. I am in an unknown room. I got down from the bed and looked around to see where I was. I looked at the wall where some pictures of me were hanging... where I was receiving some awards, completed my graduation and masters, and so many awards, which were displayed beside. A small library and so may more things that I always wanted to buy some day...

I couldn't believe those, they are some of my future goals and dreams. How are they real? What did I miss? My eyes fell on the mirror of the dressing table beside. I had my hair upto my shoulder, when it was actually till my lower back. I looked mature, like a working person not a student. There was an adult glow in my face, and I was a bit plump. I furrowed my eyebrows and then I realized something. My Phone! I picked it up to check the date. 18 June 2032....What? How? It's ten years later from the day we started our journey. I sat on the bed. This must be another crazy trap that got me in the future. I need to get out from here.

Suddenly my phone rang. I just noticed that it wasn't the one I use, it looked different and expensive. The name of the caller was Jaehyun.

Jaehyun? Who is he?

"여보세요?" (Yeoboseyo = Hello, while addressing someone in phone call)

"Y/n-ssi where are you?" A frustrated young voice spoke out.

"Umm who are you?" I asked, being confused.

"Y/n-ssi, there's no time to joke, It's me, your assistant Jaehyun, come to Yeouido Hangang Park quickly! You know right, your script was accepted by Mr Min? He will be here any minute and shooting will begin."

"Script? Me? Shooting?"

"Oh, I see, you are around here right? The popular writer Miss Y/n has got her first script accepted for a high production casting by one and only Mr Min! Now come QUICKLY?"

Huh? Will I get any answer for everything? I remember wanting to become a writer and a screenwriter. The timeline says 10 years after the day I was on my journey, and I firmly believe I need to find a way out of this dreamy vague future I am in right now.

I rushed down to the front door of my big apartment as soon as I got ready and saw the keys of my own car. Woah...I can't believe this is real. But I took a cab and quickly reached the location. I couldn't believe myself, I was standing in a film set. My dream...I always wanted to create a story, and express it visually, where my imaginations soared free, blurring away the line of reality and fiction. I walked around looking at the props and the set, it was all crafted for a scene and I felt ecstatic. Maybe I could dream for a few hours? I walked around stunned with the beauty around me. Looking around the lively rush and preparations when someone tapped my back.

I turned around to see a young man standing behind me. I frowned at him, he looked angry.

"Why did you take so long? The team was waiting for you for so long! I almost thought you were lost or something worse had happened to you? I was about to jolt to you, and you are here wandering about! We can't wait anymore, Mr Kim wants to meet you to talk about the script and you know how important it is? It's our big chance and we can't lose it anyways. We barely got him for the main lead, you know right how strict and cold he is? Y/n-ssi, are you listening?"

He yapped as I nodded hastily. I guess he is Jaehyun, my supposed assistant. I recognised his voice. He let out a sigh,

"Noona, don't get lost now. Please go to the waiting room where Mr Kim is waiting for you, I think our producer is also present. I have heard that he liked your story and that's why he funded this film. Now hurry up, follow me." And he ran off.