Chapter 7 : Those Eyes

EVERYONE MUSE IS COMING!!!!

════════════════

"So let's look at the clue!"

The group stared at the paper for a long time but nothing appeared. Hea, all confused, looked at them blankly, Namjoon described the events in brief, leaving Hea drown more in her grief. Suddenly they heard a groan behind them. Everyone turned around to see a familiar man behind them.

"Yoongi??" All of them exclaimed together. But Yoongi only looked at them confused.

"Who are you all? A-and what happened to me?" He asked, taking a step back, as if he's on guard. He turned to his side to look at Hea and hugged her, only to be pushed carefully by her.

"Are you feeling alright?" Mr Kang asked. He nodded. He stretched out as if his body wasn't able to move for a long time. He further looked at Hea, checking her, asking her why they were here.

Y/n could feel her heart break looking at the conversation in front of her.

"Ehm...Yoongi, a lot has been happening..and these good people along with Mr Kang are here to help us. We are actually trapped in dark magic and we will work together to end this all." Hea answered. Yoongi took a glance at Mr Kang, the other person he could recognise, who nodded at him.

"Guys, I guess we all should take a rest tonight and come back tomorrow to look at it." Everyone agreed with Namjoon's words and started to leave. Yoongi was walking behind everyone, still trying to understand what was happening with him. Suddenly he felt a jerk behind him. Instantly he turned around and pulled the person who bumped into him, holding her by her waist.

It was none other than a teary eyed Y/n who didn't look up while walking as she was lost in her thoughts.

Both of them stared at each other. Y/n struggling to keep her tears in her eyes, slowly stood up.

"I'm so sorry.." She ran away. While Yoongi stood there, staring at her disappearing figure.

<Yoongi's POV>
I stood there. Those eyes...they look so familiar...as if I have always stared at them. Those tears...why do they look so painful. Why do those eyes hurt me? I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my heart as I winced.

"Are you alright?" I looked up to see Hea. I nodded and followed her. Back at Hea's home, I went to bed quickly. The day seemed weird and I can't wait to end it.

"Suga-ah!" I heard a sweet voice calling out for me; but who's Suga...me? I turned around to see a familiar figure standing in front of me. We were standing alone in the dark, the light from the moon was the only source that illuminated the darkness. She took a step forward. The moonlight shone directly on her face as I saw her eyes.