Chapter 6 : First piece Found

I am backkk! I am finally back with a new chapter and so, you'll continue getting updates every week. I was supposed to post this some days earlier, but I am out of my house, for a trip, so I got delayed a bit. Anyways, here's a new part (spoiler? Two not-so-new characters are welcomed!)

Now secondly,

HAPPY BTS DAY AND HAPPY FESTA 2024!

I can't believe it's been 11 years? BTS have been my home since 2019 and will always be mine. It feels surreal today especially with JIN BACK AMONG US! I was giggling and crying when that was the first thing I saw after I wake up.

And did you watch the first live? Luckily I did!

Lot to say, lot to express...but all I want that our tannies to thrive for years to come and may no.storm of hatred, misuse and sufferings pass over them.

storm of hatred, misuse and sufferings pass over them

My forever seven...

Hope you all shower your love today for them!

And if you planned something special, you all can share in the comments!

Back to the story, hope you enjoy this part!

════════════════

Together, they swam back to the surface of the lake and got to the shore. Exhausted they all sat down, catching their breath, while Y/n looked at the dagger in her hand.

But soon the water of the lake started to form bubbles as all of them stood on their guards. But instead of any large weeds coming out, a person came out of the lake.

He wore a bright white outfit, his blonde hair gleaming in the dim light of the dawn and his blue eyes sparkling like sapphires. His plump lips curled into a smile as his gaze settled on the dagger in Y/n's hand.

"So you're able to find it?" His melodious voice echoed throughout the lake.

"Jimin-ssi?" Jungkook whispered.

Yes, the person was none other than Jimin. He, the personification of Yin, was there standing in front of them. He started walking and stood in front of them.

"Hello friends." He said softly.

"So after everything we went through, you are saying Hello?" Jungkook chirped.

With another smile, he looked at Jungkook and replied..

"I can't say goodbye to you now, right?" With that everyone else chuckled out.